Replies

• _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Good. So, so good.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I love these comments! Couldn't say it better myself!!
  • always_smilin_D
    always_smilin_D Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    ^

Are you saying people who flirt are not getting it from their spouses???
    ^

Are you saying people who flirt are not getting it from their spouses???

Not at all, just lacking things from their spouse - I mean if you ain't lacking something, why you seeking? - Also, are you seeking secretly? ;)

I only based my answer on my own experience
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    "Heavy" flirting is just a step that could easily be crossed and is hinting that it will. If husband and wife are both H F ing can bet wife swapping parties are next on the agenda. Going into yucky land >:)
  • jackyyadira
    jackyyadira Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I think it's disrespectful and don't see any good come from it. If I wouldnt like my significant other doing it, I won't be doing it myself
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Nothing ever good comes from it.
  • charlesdjstanley
    charlesdjstanley Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    A flirt is fun but I would never take it any further. Cause I'm HAPPY!!!! Sing! Cause I'm happyhggyhh!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    well that's the crux of it all right? depends on the couple in the relationship and the communication and trust you have with each other.
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    dsboohead wrote: »
    "Heavy" flirting is just a step that could easily be crossed and is hinting that it will. If husband and wife are both H F ing can bet wife swapping parties are next on the agenda. Going into yucky land >:)

I'm not sure why people even do that, it's just sex right? why would you need to go anywhere else? only thing different is you could get a STD or screw up your relationship, just not worth it.

flirting is one thing, I think you have to gauge the intent, I was a soccer coach for 15 years, dealt with many moms that loved to flirt with me, I would joke around with them, but they all knew I was clearly happily married.