Options

Replies

• TamTamLove88
    Options
    all challenges for the day finished!
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options
    Awesome job on completing your weekly and exercise challenge today!

Wednesdays challenge is 50 situps/ab crunches***our mini challenge (optional but not for the curvettes lol) will be an extra mile run/walk/jog, and 50 each of reverse crunches, side bends (50 each side), jumping jacks and squat kicks!! And don't forget this weeks challenge is to log 64oz of water and complete your diary staying under your calorie goal!! DAY 3 LEGGO!!!!

box_day3text.gif
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Just stopping in to check on the rest of the team! Got my 50 ab crunches done for today, guess I'm a get ot this chair and attempt some of the mini challenges pray for me! LOL
  • JRena225
    Options
    praying....

now I lay me down to sleep I pray the lord my....wait not that kinda prayer huh lol...j/k

LEGGO!!!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on completing your weekly and exercise challenge today!

Wednesdays challenge is 50 situps/ab crunches***our mini challenge (optional but not for the curvettes lol) will be an extra mile run/walk/jog, and 50 each of reverse crunches, side bends (50 each side), jumping jacks and squat kicks!! And don't forget this weeks challenge is to log 64oz of water and complete your diary staying under your calorie goal!! DAY 3 LEGGO!!!!

box_day3text.gif

Its on! I am unable to do the reverse crunches. Please pray for me. I'm not making it real public but I've damaged my piriformis muscle doing the P90. So I'm out for those. But I"m up for the other! Squat Kicks! Oh yeah those babies are coming next week!
  • Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Water 1/2 way dowm. Will do my challenge tonight additional to my work. Cant wait. I have soooooooooo much energy.
  • JRena225
    Options

Its on! I am unable to do the reverse crunches. Please pray for me. I'm not making it real public but I've damaged my piriformis muscle doing the P90. So I'm out for those. But I"m up for the other! Squat Kicks! Oh yeah those babies are coming next week!

no problem on the crunches!!! and the curvettes will be ready for squat kicks cause we did them all week!!!!
  • JRena225
    Options
    Water 1/2 way dowm. Will do my challenge tonight additional to my work. Cant wait. I have soooooooooo much energy.

sounds good farah
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm sore, from yesterday, but loving it and it wasn't so hard doing my walk & 100 jumping jacks just now so I got the challenge & the rest of the bonuses down... they'll be done by the end of the day!

Love the motivation I'm getting from everyone!!
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm done with my exercise, drank 20 glasses of water....and am under my calories(will close out my crappy diary soon...just don't have an appetite)..... But there's always tomorrow and the chance to do better...
  • MsLadyVirgo
    MsLadyVirgo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    HEY CURVETTE'S,

MsLady's on a roll....

I completed: 50 crunches, 50 (each side) oblique bends, 100 jumping jacks, and an extra mile. I've downed 88oz of water, and still counting. :-)

I've been MIA, but I'm gonna be back in full motion soon enough. i'm grateful for these challenges; without them, my workouts would have been blah.

YOU LADYS ARE AWESOME!!!!
  • Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Water done, jumping jacks, regular, side, and reverse abs done. I was feeling that. Had to take several different brakes. But I did it. Additional to regular workouts. Tomorrow pees!!! GD night. I need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • brightycc
    Options
    Team Curvettes, seeing how many calories some of you are burning blows me away. Thanks everyone for the motivation. This team rocks!
  • JRena225
    Options
    AWESOME JOB CURVETTES ON COMPLETING YOUR EXERCISE AND FOOD CHALLENGE TODAY!!
    Remember, you have to log, stay under calories and complete your diary everyday in order to get a point, along with 64ozs of water and the daily exercise challenge. The mini challenges are optional and only a tool I use to push myself and whoever else wants to be pushed....

**Thursdays exercise challenge is 40 ups and downs (check our forum for the list of exercises and you'll see a you tube video under day 4)....

The mini challenge will be to add on switch kicks to everything we have been doing so far this week** We will do 25 of each; jumping jacks, squat kicks, side bends (25ea side), situps, reverse crunches and switch kicks...also your extra mile run/walk/jog***Don't worry, on Saturday we will only do the August challenge, no extra mini challenges.....Come on guys, we can do this!!!

day-4.jpg
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!!!! My name is Keyonna but you can call me KeKe, I live in VA, so Im up at a earlier than some, 4am est.. My goal for this month is to lose 5-10 pounds.Im going to send everyone a friend request, since I am now a Curvette.. Thank you all for having me.. You all have been doing so greeat...
  • MsLadyVirgo
    Options
    Welcome to the Team! :-)
    Good Morning everyone!!!! My name is Keyonna but you can call me KeKe, I live in VA, so Im up at a earlier than some, 4am est.. My goal for this month is to lose 5-10 pounds.Im going to send everyone a friend request, since I am now a Curvette.. Thank you all for having me.. You all have been doing so greeat...
  • MsLadyVirgo
    Options
    Awe Shucks! I got this! LETS GO CURVETTE'S!
    Remember, you have to log, stay under calories and complete your diary everyday in order to get a point, along with 64ozs of water and the daily exercise challenge. The mini challenges are optional and only a tool I use to push myself and whoever else wants to be pushed....

**Thursdays exercise challenge is 40 ups and downs (check our forum for the list of exercises and you'll see a you tube video under day 4)....

The mini challenge will be to add on switch kicks to everything we have been doing so far this week** We will do 25 of each; jumping jacks, squat kicks, side bends (25ea side), situps, reverse crunches and switch kicks...also your extra mile run/walk/jog***Don't worry, on Saturday we will only do the August challenge, no extra mini challenges.....Come on guys, we can do this!!!

day-4.jpg
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    DONE!!! and now im hurting... a good hurting tho.. :-)

day-4.jpg
  • JRena225
    Options
    GREAT JOB KEKE
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Thank you Captin...I had to get it in early, so I can make sure I got it ALL done.. :)
    GREAT JOB KEKE