***TEAM PERSEVERANCE - AUGUST CHALLENGE*** (Closed group)

Options

Replies

• ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Everyone's doing so well! YAY TEAM!!!

I finished 130 oz of water
    Did the abs
    I stayed under today
    Torched calories
  • 1beachteacher
    1beachteacher Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    water - check
    under calories - check
    crunches - check

DONE! :D
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Thank you ladies logging it all in right now!!!!
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Hi Lori,
    50 sit-ups: done
    80 ounces water: done
    under calorie: done

Have a great evening!!
    Bonnie
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Thank you so much Miss Bonnie!!!!!!
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Okay, did 50 sit ups total. Was under my calories but only had 6 glasses of water today. Thats the only thing that always gives me a hard time. Its very rare that I actually get my full 8 glasses a day but I am working on that.
  • Trans4mations
    Trans4mations Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Under calories!
    More than 64oz!
    50 crunches!

Hello everyone... sorry for the late log on...busy, busy... but, its all done. Hugs to all... even the ones holding us back! lol... I said that jokingly... but...I'm super competitive and I meant it. Come on team! I have faith that we ALL can do this!
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    This is Jill's husband.....she can't get on because of where she is in the mountains. She wanted to let you know that she met water, under calories, and the extra challenge.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Water: check
    Under calories: check
    Crunches: sorta! I did the side bends with 10 lb weights. 25 each side.
  • Trans4mations
    Options
    Thanks Jill's husband!!!

Now, this is what I like to see... go team, go!!!
  • Trans4mations
    Options
    Good job @ Arielle!

Oh... and Lori, loveeeee the new pic!! lol
  • Trans4mations
    Options
    ****starting an IV on Tanya to make sure she gets all her water in every day****
    iv.jpg
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Whew that was a lot of updates to read!! Thank you Reesa for being our cheerleader this evening! LOVE IT and YOU!!!!!!

Great job doing crunches Tanya and just keep trying to drink more. I know you aren't used to it.

Reesa you are a SUPERSTAR!!!! TY for your hard work and dedication!!!!

Arielle that is awesome and anytime we need to adjust a workout for you just let me know!!!!

Ty Jill's hubby very sweet of you to do that for her!!!
  • emilyahsmommy
    Options
    under goal: check
    water: 64oz
    sit ups: 100 :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Water: Check!
    50 Crunches - Yes...technically 45 crunches and 5 sit-ups (which I was amazed at how I could barely do them! I used to be able to do a bunch)

Calories: Epic Fail sad.gif?1272320037
  • boosmama98
    boosmama98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Situps: DONE
    Water: Overly DONE
    Calories: Squeaked in by the hair of my chinny chin chin, but did it!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and I can actually get a regular workout in there too!

@Jill: Game On!
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    So just back from the gym where I completed 60 modified up and downs. I tied doing them the original way but my stomach got in the way, oops :( So I modified them and put my hands on a step so I could do them without whacking my stomach. I did an extra 20 because of this modification so I hope that's alright. So up and downs check, water is on its way down and my cals are looking on track. I'll be back tonight to let you know for sure. Ok off to get dinner organized so it's not a big rush before work. Thinking of having dry roasted vege with chicken breast yummy! Oh and I made a really good discovery the other day at the supermarket. I found Fruit Chillers (a frozen fruit sorbet) they are soooo yummy and satisfy my sweet tooth for only 55cals!!! I'm so excited as it's really hard to find healthy yummy snacks in Korea. I'm off to buy more packets before they disappear and I can't find them again!
    Good luck everyone and hope you have an awesome day.
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Hello team

It's 2pm here and I've completed 2 out of our 3 challenges for today - how are you doing ??

Jules x
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Todays water - check
    Under cals - check
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Good Morning Team Perseverance!!! Ty for all of those updates!!!!!! I am logging them all in. I still have 1 no show for this entire challenge and going to keep asking Gary for a replacement. I also have 3 people who have reported nothing to me after day 1, sigh. If by Saturday I still hear nothing, I will just keep asking Gary for replacements. I want people on our team who REALLY want to lose weight.

HAVE A WONDERFUL AND PRODUCTIVE THURSDAY!!! I WILL BE OFF AND ON ALL DAY SO IF YOU NEED ANYTHING JUST HOLLER!!!

REMEMBER THE VIDEO LINK TO THE UP AND DOWNS IS ON PAGE 12 OF THIS FORUM!!!!!

GO TEAM PERSEVERANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!