30 day shred followed by ripped in 30

Options

Replies

• Phoebolaylaylay
    Phoebolaylaylay Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just finished level 2 day 6, over half way so I am going to finish this time. I have been tracking the workouts on Fitocracy but can't find anyone doing the program there. How is everyone else doing?
  • Dinow
    Dinow Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I finished L2 day 10 happy to start new moves
  • Dinow
    Options
    Level 3 day 1 was great looking forward to day 2
  • Laurasshreddingit1
    Options
    How hard was it ?? Xx
  • rachelkenworthy
    rachelkenworthy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have two workouts left until I reach level 3! Can't wait! Getting bored of level 2 now lol
  • Dinow
    Options
    Level 3 is not so hard it goes fast
  • Laurasshreddingit1
    Options
    I’m starting level 3 tomorrow excited level 2 killed my knees :(
  • Phoebolaylaylay
    Options
    My last day tomorrow, can't wait to do my last chair sit. Interested to see what I will find the hardest in level 3. :p
  • Dinow
    edited November 2017
    Options
    My knees were sore also. Level 3 is lots of jumping
  • Laurasshreddingit1
    Options
    :'(:'(:'( now I’m scared
  • merveozyalin
    merveozyalin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Guys did you finish 30 day shred? What is it can you give me a little information about it?
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Were do i get the exercise guide
  • Laurasshreddingit1
    Options
    It’s a dvd guys :) by Jillian Michaels usually it’s about £5 on Amazon :) there’s 3 levels and you do them each for 10 days (you’ll need a few rest days too) but they just help knock off a few pounds and inches and there only like 25 mins so perfect if your busy
  • Dinow
    Options
    I agree with few days off between it helped me a lot.

Laurasshreddingit1 there is double jumps but I do single and modify as much as I can
  • Laurasshreddingit1
    Options
    I know tbh I skipped my last 3 days of level 2 it just got my knees too much !! .. did level 3 today and felt 1000 times better in my knees I know what is that about in the warm up :'(:D
  • Phoebolaylaylay
    Options
    Just finished level 2, I am back to work tonight, so need to really try and stick to it, that's when I fall of the exercise wagon. Who else starts level 3 tomorrow?
  • rachelkenworthy
    rachelkenworthy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just finished workout 10 for Level 2!!!! So glad that's over with. I would definitely recommend to anyone starting level 2 to use 2-3 lb weights. I used 5 and I strained one of my arms, so the last few days have been extra painful, especially in plank!!! Onwards and upwards to L3!!! Is everyone else starting Ripped in 30 right after this?
  • Laurasshreddingit1
    Options
    I deffo am deffo not seen as much difference as I wanted too
  • Phoebolaylaylay
    Options
    I am not either, I think you see the most difference when you have lots to lose. In any case, it's a good way to start regular exercise without having to work out what specifically you need to be doing. So I am going to try to stick to it, and hope to see good progress over a longer period of time, I think ripped in 30 is meant to be harder. Just stick with it.
  • Dinow
    Options
    I feel like I lost most weight and inches in level 1 so I might start level 1 again for 10 days