Oh and .... IBTL

imgvztqdnqeh.gif

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    DYLPICKEL wrote: »
    I'm going! Anxiously waiting and watching soon to be raptured outta here. See ya!

I love the idea of The Rapture! I kind of don't want to be plucked off the Earth and miss out on all the fun, though.

From what I have read in Revelation there will be no fun to be had.

From what I've seen in Mad Max, Fallout, Book of Eli, I am Legend, etc. there's plenty of fun to be had. But I suppose some would rather just take the easy way and avoid hardship... Going home instead of going big definitely doesn't sound as interesting. :p

Have you seen "The Road"?

That doesn't look particularly fun...but, the easy way out in that film is not a reasonable option imo.

What are you gonna do?

* If you go to hell...spruce up the place. Put out fires...Plant flowers, clean up the mess. Prob need a lot of air freshener *

The movie and the book were both awesome. I was confused by the missing thumbs in the movie, though.

I think, personally, I'd have a hard time "sitting it out." Whatever 'it' may be.

• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I know I'm going to be recycled by various organisms, such is the way of nature. Or someone will burn my empty shell, depends on if I die poor. Heaven? Nah, things just end. I do like to entertain the idea of reincarnation though. It would be fun to come back as a roach. Survive the nuclear apocalypse and stuff.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Are pierced nipples allowed in heaven? Asking for a friend.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    I know I'm going to be recycled by various organisms, such is the way of nature. Or someone will burn my empty shell, depends on if I die poor. Heaven? Nah, things just end. I do like to entertain the idea of reincarnation though. It would be fun to come back as a roach. Survive the nuclear apocalypse and stuff.

If this happens will you follow the OP around but try not to step on her feet?
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    In the words of AC/DC...."I'm on the highway to hell".
  • DYLPICKEL
    DYLPICKEL Posts: 100 Member
    Options

Blasphemy is the act of showing contempt, insulting, or expressing a lack of reverence for God; the act of claiming the attributes of deity; defiant irreverence toward something considered sacred.
  • DYLPICKEL
    DYLPICKEL Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    brenn24179 wrote: »
    i think it is sad for people to not believe in God, but we do have a choice. Give it a try

That's kind of sweet and thank you for your concern. I can't think of anything a happy and healthy person would want to hear less, than that someone pities them.
    Blasphemy is the act of showing contempt, insulting, or expressing a lack of reverence for God; the act of claiming the attributes of deity; defiant irreverence toward something considered sacred.

Lol. Thank you Merriam Webster.

My pleasure
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    It's a Fairy Tale.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Wait, so your belief system is CYA?
  • allenmfp21
    allenmfp21 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    There are times when I’m really really deep into it that I feel like I’m already in heaven
This discussion has been closed.