Oreos: The greatest packaged cookie of all time

Options

Replies

• EHollander89
    EHollander89 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    @GottaBurnEmAll Yes! I love the peppermint Joe Joes!
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    @GottaBurnEmAll Yes! I love the peppermint Joe Joes!

It's the crunchy bits of candy cane pieces... the texture thing. Soooo good.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised that Oreo hasn't released anymore limited edition Oreos haha.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    I really shouldn't be in here - but y'all, the Oreo thins coconut flavor are officially my favorite oreo. And I don't usually like coconut.

I love them too.

By the way, I know that the mystery flavor Oreos really are because my kids know someone who works for them. Not fruit loops. Can't give it away though because apparently they have some kind of drawing to see who will guess right... I didn't even try it after hearing what my friends had to say about them.

The deadline to enter the contest is today, so...

I didn't enter, because regurgitated Fruit Loops is probably not the right answer, and once I had that in my head I wasn't going to come up with anything else LOL.

The Hot Cocoa ones are REALLY good, I bought lets say several bags. I like all the thin ones I've tried, putting Coconut on my shopping list...

OMG the bolded is hilarious!

I don't care what anyone says the Oreos taste like Froot Loops. Initially the taste is not bad, but the aftertaste lingers for hours!
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »
    Meanwhile, I just caught sight of the white fudge covered Oreos in HEB this weekend. No, I did not buy any. Not close enough to Christmas for that. :wink:

ETA: I might have to try those hot cocoa ones. They seem like something I'd like.

I saw those last week at Publix. There was multiple selves of them. Two days later there was only one small shelf of them so I had to cave and buy them. Really hoping they will get more right before christmas.
  • Momakanga
    Momakanga Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Love this thread!
  • Owlie45
    Options
    Excited about the bite sized fudge covered thins! hope to see them more than the others.
  • Good_Morning_Glory
    Good_Morning_Glory Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I’d just like to give a shout out to Nutter Butters. Mmmm MMMM!!!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    Sooooooooooo I finally tried the Oreo Os cereal and it's good but, I gotta say, the knockoff Malt o Meal Cookies and Cream has way more of an oreo taste.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I’d just like to give a shout out to Nutter Butters. Mmmm MMMM!!!!

My favorite! I can't wait for the nutter butter cereal to come out.
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I was very tempted to buy all of these this weekend...

9226hl2cp1nb.jpg
    51aicen62lps.jpg
    tv3zah6rj1bc.jpg

• JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    The oreo milka is gooooooood.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I can't buy those in quantities. I will eat all of whatever amount I buy as soon as I get it home.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Christmas Oreo question: If you were going to dip an Oreo in white chocolate and top with crushed candy canes, would you use original, mocha, or the hot cocoa flavored Oreos?
  • Ruatine
    Options
    I can't buy those in quantities. I will eat all of whatever amount I buy as soon as I get it home.

For me... maybe even in the car on the way home. :neutral:
    Christmas Oreo question: If you were going to dip an Oreo in white chocolate and top with crushed candy canes, would you use original, mocha, or the hot cocoa flavored Oreos?

I'm torn between original and hot cocoa. I found the hot cocoa very subtle but enjoyable and slightly less sweet than original, which I think would work well with a white chocolate dip (which will be quite sweet). On the other hand, you can't really go wrong with original.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »

For me... maybe even in the car on the way home. :neutral:

I'm torn between original and hot cocoa. I found the hot cocoa very subtle but enjoyable and slightly less sweet than original, which I think would work well with a white chocolate dip (which will be quite sweet). On the other hand, you can't really go wrong with original.

I haven't tried the cocoa, but if I bought them to make into Christmas candy then I could!
  • Ruatine
    Options
    More Oreos to eat is always a plus. :smiley:
  • Owlie45
    Options

Toss between original and hot cocoa flavors. I like peppermint oreo, and the white fudge covered ones. And I think hot cocoa with peppermint is the best.
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I had peppermint Jo-Jos this holiday season... They were exquisite
  • Good_Morning_Glory
    Good_Morning_Glory Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I just tried the Oreo Thin Mint.

I cannot trust myself with them in the house ever again.