Team WTF--- Witness the Fitness (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Got my nine captain!
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Also got my 9. Very glad we didnt' count calories today!!!
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    Got in my 9 glasses!
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Totally got in my 9 glasses :) great job everyone :)
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options
    8/5 = 867 calories burned
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    1735 for today.
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone!!
    I was thinking about our team captain and what a hassel it is to keep up with all these numbers especially if they are late. I don't post mine on here but I do email them to her every night. I would like to challenge all my teamates to turn our numbers in on time this week! Just set a certain time every night to do so. Personally I usually send mine about 9:30 when I know there is no more exercising to be done.
    Are you up for the challenge? :wink: :smile: :wink:
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone!!
    I was thinking about our team captain and what a hassel it is to keep up with all these numbers especially if they are late. I don't post mine on here but I do email them to her every night. I would like to challenge all my teamates to turn our numbers in on time this week! Just set a certain time every night to do so. Personally I usually send mine about 9:30 when I know there is no more exercising to be done.
    Are you up for the challenge? :wink: :smile: :wink:

Thanks so much! I have not turned in any info since Tuesday for our boat. I am still missing 4 people from Wednesday, 1/2 the team didn't give me numbers on Water Wednesday and again 1/2 the team is missing for Friday. We are majorly falling behind ladies! Snap it together for the team!!
  • 1horsetown
    Options
    523 for me yesterday.
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options
    8/6 - 876 calories
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    8/6 786 today
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    4122 calories burned for me today.
  • LibbyBelanger
    LibbyBelanger Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • 1horsetown
    Options
    Saturday...609
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options
    8/7 = 700 calories

I won't be doing anymore today, I'm really sick and probably just going back to bed.
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    689 for yesterday (saturday).......was hoping for a higher number since it was our triple day ..... I have arthritis and things have been pretty achy lately!!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Good job ladies! All of you are doing a great job. Hope you guys feel better soon!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Weekly update for the upcoming week:
    Captains again can pick ONE REST DAY / WATER DAY

CAPTAINS to pick 2 DOUBLE DOUBLE DAYS ! yes that x4 !!!!

ALL OTHER DAYS to be double days !!!!
    ---Goal is to finish this challenge this week. A new challenge is in the works to start Sept 1st but will be for teams of 6. I know lots of people have lost steam. Start thinking about if you REALLY want to be in the next challenge.

I don't want to sound rude or anything but we have dropped from holding 6th place back to 11th place. A large portion of this is because part of the team is NOT giving me numbers. I am guessing those that will read this though are people who post numbers for me. The week before we did amazing and had numbers all above 200 miles a day. HOWEVER, this week we have had 1 day above 200 miles (not counting Saturday or use of x3).

Monday 195.44 Miles
    Tuesday 238.96 Miles
    Wednesday 159.44 miles
    Thursday Water day
    Friday 115.36 (LOWEST #EVER)

I can't message 5+ people everyday or track down numbers on other peoples board everyday... I just don't have the time or patients to be honest. It sucks that some people are working so hard and other people have just totally fallen off the grid. Let's pick it up to finish strong this week.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Ok and to make this simple I am telling you today what our days will be for the rest of the week.
    Monday Double Double day (x4) Team challenge of 1250 per team member
    Tuesday Double day(x2)
    Wednesday Double Day (x2)Team challenge of 1000 per team member
    Thursday Double Day (x2)
    Friday Water/Rest Day --- every cup of water counts as 10 miles..max of 90 miles each.
    Saturday Double Double Day (x4) Team challenge....beat the highest number you have posted in this challenge (ask me if you want to know your highest)
    Sunday Double Day (x2)
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I agree! Two or three people can't hold the whole team together. We are suppose to be a group which means team effort. If you see me slacking, tell me about it....I'll try and pick it up. this is a new month we should be going strong.!!!