Snap Judgments

Options

Replies

• FLBlackMax
    FLBlackMax Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    When I walk into a store and walk back out not buying anything, I assume all the employees think I stole something.

I assume they would think that more of me than you tbh
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I assume that people who buy certain brands or shop at certain stores are snooty and that I won't have anything in common with them.
    When someone has more than 1 child I assume they secretly like 1 child more.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I assume that when I get "sick" it'll always be on a Friday or Monday.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I assume that if your nipps show through your shirt, you're not wearing a bra or it's really cold.

It's both.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I assume people who are homophobic have a5shole tendencies.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    I assume when people who can't talk without swearing with every word out of there mouth is simply uneducated .

I assumed they never got slapped in the mouth when they tried it in front of mother during the elementary school years. Or that they learned it from mother and her boyfriends during the elementary school years.

I got slapped a couple times, but she eventually gave up. And then stopped giving a *kitten* as long as I didn't do it in front of a teacher, young children, grandparent or anyone else who would actually care.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I assume that if your nipps show through your shirt, you're not wearing a bra or it's really cold.

It's both.

I assume that there will be pics, or it didn't happen.
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I assume that women who insist on keeping a baby when the father doesn't want it are either after the father's money or they desperately want to create a bond with someone who doesn't love them.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    When I see a woman yelling at a man and a man says nothing .
    I assume he is whipped .

He's probably being whipped. This is not easy for a man to receive, but women escalate violence and it could go bad when this has happened to me I have eaten it and then tried to out-maneuver later.

It's a symptom of psychological abuse and a bad situation. You don't yell at people you love and trash them in public.

What are they supposed to do back? Punch you in the mouth? Throw you on your head? We're never going to do that because that's not who we are. You can't fight, we outweigh you by over 100 pounds and not only is it unfair, but it's ridiculous, illegal, immoral, and you don't even deserve our attention!

When I see that...I think...she's a *kitten* *kitten*.

This is all true, what you've said. But since chances are he's going to have sex with her later in the day or at least later in the week, there's a problem with the guy too for putting up with it even once.

Then again, maybe she just found out he's sexting with an MFP catfish by checking his Ipad the night before, he's keeping secret bank accounts to gamble on football with, he never washed a dish or put an undergarment in the hamper since the day they were married and he comes home every night around midnightish with lipstick on his collar and walking bowlegged. And she finally snapped one day when she caught him second glancing every 25 year old walking by while she had to carry the grocery bags and he checked his email on his phone. Then it's okay.

You can only have one captain in a relationship or you will sink like the titanic .
    When I see a woman yelling at a man and a man says nothing .
    I assume he is whipped .

He's probably being whipped. This is not easy for a man to receive, but women escalate violence and it could go bad when this has happened to me I have eaten it and then tried to out-maneuver later.

It's a symptom of psychological abuse and a bad situation. You don't yell at people you love and trash them in public.

What are they supposed to do back? Punch you in the mouth? Throw you on your head? We're never going to do that because that's not who we are. You can't fight, we outweigh you by over 100 pounds and not only is it unfair, but it's ridiculous, illegal, immoral, and you don't even deserve our attention!

When I see that...I think...she's a *kitten* *kitten*.

This is all true, what you've said. But since chances are he's going to have sex with her later in the day or at least later in the week, there's a problem with the guy too for putting up with it even once.

Then again, maybe she just found out he's sexting with an MFP catfish by checking his Ipad the night before, he's keeping secret bank accounts to gamble on football with, he never washed a dish or put an undergarment in the hamper since the day they were married and he comes home every night around midnightish with lipstick on his collar and walking bowlegged. And she finally snapped one day when she caught him second glancing every 25 year old walking by while she had to carry the grocery bags and he checked his email on his phone. Then it's okay.

You can only have one captain in a relationship or you will sink like the titanic .

What?

There are two captains in my relationship.

Also, the Titanic only had one captain, so...

To hot heads = Drama

Can you please explain? Is a captain someone who is a hot head? Is the titanic supposed to be the relationship? Are you saying you need a hot head so the relationship stays afloat? The titanic sank with only one captain. I'm thoroughly confused.

My point is you can not have to aggressive people in a relationship
    One has to be more calmer while the other one is a hot head

What's this got to do with two captains? Captains are usually in charge on a ship and as such, not meant to be hot heads.

A loving, healthy relationship should be an equal partnership IMO.
  • Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Options
    I assume that women who insist on keeping a baby when the father doesn't want it are either after the father's money or they desperately want to create a bond with someone who doesn't love them.

Wait what? Is that a joke?
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    If you order Starbucks, I assume you're a basic b!tch

Well damn, you've got me pegged

That is what he said.

I knew you'd come through

That is also what he said.
  • FLBlackMax
    FLBlackMax Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Thread escalated quickly
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options

are they supposed to get rid of the baby just because the father is a POS?

So if a father doesn't want a baby, he is a POS...but if a woman doesn't want a baby, it's a woman right to choose? If a father doesn't want a baby, he should have every right to completely walk out of the situation with no responsibility before the child is born. The same way a woman can.

Fyi, I am a single dad with custody of my two kids. I in no way would ever walk out of their life. But men should have that option, same as women.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I assume if I happen to have sent any nude pictures you are legally bound immediately to never discuss it or share them...in perpetuity.