Snap Judgments

Options

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I assume that if you don't use your face for an avatar that it's not for a good reason.

I assume that everyone makes assumptions about me based on my avatar and it is always just a tiny piece of who I am. I am not just a pretty face and people on my friend list can get to know me better
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    I assume that if you send me a Friend request with no message or making a perverted remark about my "hooter" you should know that you are not really giving me a good 1st impression so I will probably decline.

Wait...you only have one hooter? Also in the UK, a hooter can be your nose....how messed up does his comment sound now? ;)
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    I assume that if you don't use your face for an avatar that it's not for a good reason.

What about the lower half of my face?

*insert sophomoric joke about skills*

I could whistle at 6 weeks old just saying
  • Versicolour
    Options

I assume that everyone makes assumptions about me based on my avatar and it is always just a tiny piece of who I am. I am not just a pretty face and people on my friend list can get to know me better

I assume if anybody treats you poorly that your tattoo will be buried upside down in their balls.

Hahaha!!! I wish I was that assertive! I may just though, no one will ever know...
  • Versicolour
    Options

I assume if anybody treats you poorly that your tattoo will be buried upside down in their balls.

Hahaha!!! I wish I was that assertive! I may just though, no one will ever know...

You've made right decisions. If you are ever pressed at the right moment...you'll do it!

And you can >:)

You know what I mean. I mean, really need to do it.

Yeah. I know. I do enact fight scenes in my head. But being in that situation is a lot different. Not leaving karate again is a step in the right direction!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I assume if you can't be bothered to write sentences with correct spelling, that you are uneducated and don't really care if other people see you or treat you as an idiot since that's how it comes across.

Likewise, if you write sentences in all caps, I assume you are either 10.. or 80.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    I assume that if you are a man who doesn't go to a proper barber shop that we cannot be friends.

My barbers name is Moses and he parts me like the Red Sea
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I assume that if you are a man who doesn't go to a proper barber shop that we cannot be friends.

What’s a proper barber shop? My hair has been getting messed up for years. I’ve only had two good barbers my whole life. But moving around has made me lose them. Now I’m sad.

The barbers should have a memory like an elephant. Conversation should be like you're with a friend, not being interviewed. The place should be clean and in order at all times. I just meant that if the place has a theme, your hair is going to look like a joke too.

I'm screwed....I cut my own hair. I freely admit I very rarely have a good haircut. Clippers with numbered attachments....I'm not a real barber, obviously lol
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    At least half of the people I see riding around on a cart at the supermarket are fat because they don't get off their a55 and walk instead of using the carts.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    I judge if you don't bring me firewood when I ask you hate me :'(