Snap Judgments

Options

Replies

• 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    123liveoak wrote: »
    I judge if you don't bring me firewood when I ask you hate me :'(

I have an extra fallen tree. You can have it. Chopping that *kitten* up is a lot of work.

So you hate me too :(

Chop that *kitten* for me :#
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    If you constantly post selfies featuring yourself doing nothing or doing ordinary things, like sitting in your car

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    I assume that if you are a man who doesn't go to a proper barber shop that we cannot be friends.

I assume you realize that I haven't been to a Barber Shop since the mid-70's?
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    If you constantly post selfies featuring yourself doing nothing or doing ordinary things, like sitting in your car

Is there more to this?
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    I assume that if you are a man who doesn't go to a proper barber shop that we cannot be friends.

What’s a proper barber shop? My hair has been getting messed up for years. I’ve only had two good barbers my whole life. But moving around has made me lose them. Now I’m sad.

The barbers should have a memory like an elephant. Conversation should be like you're with a friend, not being interviewed. The place should be clean and in order at all times. I just meant that if the place has a theme, your hair is going to look like a joke too.

Do you know anyone who has experienced this at a barber's? Are they still paying off the bill?
  • PAFC84
    Options
    elizarizo wrote: »

Is there more to this?

They got to him before he could finish....
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Options

Is there more to this?

Oh, I'm supposed to share all of the unsavory things I snap judge? That seems to go against the holiday spirit...
  • elizarizo
    Options

Is there more to this?

Oh, I'm supposed to share all of the unsavory things I snap judge? That seems to go against the holiday spirit...

I thought there was more to your judgement

Like people that take pictures I. A car have no friends or soemthing
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I assume if you are my Ex husband and you text me it's usually to be a *kitten* faced jack wagon.
  • PAFC84
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »

Go get a good, hot lather shave. Pamper yourself every now and then.

My husband's in the process of growing a beard and basically every video about how to grow a nice one says that you should always go to a quality barber for it

Are those videos made by barbers by any chance?
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Options

Is there more to this?

I think it is garden variety narcissism, cries for attention, and/or extreme boredom. I never understand the reaction that they are looking for "Hey, cool pic of you belted into your vehicle at a stop light on your way to the gas station, love your car's interior, looks spacious".
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    If you live in the UK, or never paid taxes here and then *kitten* about the NHS, I assume you're an ungrateful, self-centered arsehole.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options

Is there more to this?

I think it is garden variety narcissism, cries for attention, and/or extreme boredom. I never understand the reaction that they are looking for "Hey, cool pic of you belted into your vehicle at a stop light on your way to the gas station, love your car's interior, looks spacious".

So shall we all go deep sea diving for our amazing pics ;):*

I think the selfies are meant for fun...kinda like posting on a snap judgement thread ...

By the way great pp...did you catch anything
  • elizarizo
    Options

Is there more to this?

The best lighting is in the car duh!
  • PAFC84
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    TheRoadDog wrote: »

Go get a good, hot lather shave. Pamper yourself every now and then.

My husband's in the process of growing a beard and basically every video about how to grow a nice one says that you should always go to a quality barber for it

Are those videos made by barbers by any chance?

Lol no, they're made by men with really nice beards

If I was going to grow a beard, I'd want to learn how to upkeep it, trim it etc myself.

People don't seem to take pride in doing things themselves. I'm sure a lot of people are busy (although a lot of people aren't nearly as busy as they think they are) but I think learning things is part of the fun.

Not having a go at your husband.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    If you've filed for bankruptcy or have really crappy credit, I assume you're a complete moron when it comes to handling your finances.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    If you've never stepped outside of your comfort zone, I assume that you're too scared to live life and all that it may entail.