Loose 10lbs in august red team support-

Options

Replies

• sveltelady
    sveltelady Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    lost 1.8 lbs this week!! That is what I needed to keep me motivated! I havent lost even 1 lb in 3 months. The Spartans and the challenge is what keeps me going today!
  • KrissyChefBaby
    KrissyChefBaby Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weigh-ins today everyone!!! However if you don't see the results you were hoping for this week, just remember there's always next week! :)
    "Spartans never retreat! Spartans never surrender!"
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hope this is a little motivation.

I was told before slow and steady wins the race.
    Even 1 pound a week will eventually be as many as you want if you keep up your dedication.
    So what if it takes you 5 months, a year, or what ever. The point is to make this your lifestyle.

I find it amazing how I went from always super sizing things to now saying small is fine or can I have some water instead.
    That's my big change so far. Soda.. fagettabout it!
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    Do we weigh in on Mondays or Fridays? I forget...

Friday! Get in there! :D
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    Lost a pound this week and I feel AWESOME!
  • macenro
    macenro Posts: 160
    Options
    I had lost 3 pounds from last Friday's weigh in to Tuesday, but then gain 2 pounds back from then until weigh in day. Hopefully it was muscle from my first week of weight training. haha

Overall a one pound loss. Glad to see others are also in the 1 pound club this week.
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm starting crossfit next week and not sure how that will affect my weight loss for this challenge since I am going to do more strength training than ever before. I am aiming to change the shape of my body and make it more muscular while still trying to get lean. I hope to lose the pounds but if I can change the shape and get toned then I'm all for it.
  • keledawn20
    keledawn20 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I had lost 4 lbs yesterday for this week but after eating out two meals yesterday, at weigh in today, I only lost 1. Not going to beat myself up over it though.....I am just going to be prepared for unexpected circumstances that may arise in the future by having quick meals/ snacks ready I can pull and take with me. If any of you have any suggestions, I would appreciate it :happy:

Also, can anyone help me get away from my diet pop and stick with water? I know one pop a day won't "kill" me but I know I don't need it......How do you guys get all your water in and WANT water???
  • kiku76
    kiku76 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    lost one pound this week. Was hoping for more but whatcha gonna do? I'm still exclusively nursing my son so I guess I really shouldnt be losing too fast anyway.
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I lost a whole 0.4 lbs since Monday. :grumble: I've gone to the gym 3 days so far this week. Since I have golfer's elbow:mad: I can only really use the treadmill and stationary bikes. At occupational therapy yesterday I got to use 2lb weights though! woohoo! It's okay though! I'm not gonna be all "why did I eat that":noway: . Hope to go to the gym tomorrow and perhaps Sunday night. I spent a good bit of time sweating in my garden this week so I'm hoping I get to the 3500 calories burnt by the end of this week! :drinker:
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I had lost 4 lbs yesterday for this week but after eating out two meals yesterday, at weigh in today, I only lost 1. Not going to beat myself up over it though.....I am just going to be prepared for unexpected circumstances that may arise in the future by having quick meals/ snacks ready I can pull and take with me. If any of you have any suggestions, I would appreciate it :happy:

Also, can anyone help me get away from my diet pop and stick with water? I know one pop a day won't "kill" me but I know I don't need it......How do you guys get all your water in and WANT water???

My friend HATES water, but she bought a big water jug that holds exactly 8 cups of water. That helps her drink her water everyday. She doesn't like to stare at it still full and enjoys when it disappears! Me on the other hand, I have a 4 cup Rubbermaid with a straw bottle that I drink everyday. I keep it close to me so I know how much more I have to go. I don't mind plain water though. I use to loveeeeeeeeee diet soda too! Use to wake up and have a can of diet mountain dew with breakfast. I feel happier without it. My mood is much better without those chemicals! :)
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!!

TGIF! I got my 500 calories burned everyday & lost exactly 1.5lbs this week. This challenge is just what I needed to keep my motivation level up as I get these last 10-20 lbs off:flowerforyou:

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and enjoy using moderation:wink:

Go SPARTANS!!!!
  • kssdc2001
    Options
    hi all

Lost 2.6 lbs and stuck with the exercise goals! THANK YOU for the motivation!
  • kssdc2001
    Options
    hi all

• kssdc2001
    Options
    hi all

• kssdc2001
    Options
    hi all

• anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I lost the 4 pounds I gained while vacationing in St. Lucia a week ago. Feels good to be rid of them.

Looks like we all were successful!!! Spartans are awesome! :)
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Not quite sure of my loss for this week, as I weigh-in too often to remember which day is which, but I have completed the fitness challenge...3631 calories since Monday.
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to what the next week brings us Spartans!!!
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    Oh ok!

173.4 lbs....that's a .8lb loss! :-)

Not much, but it makes me happy!