30 day shred followed by ripped in 30

Options

Replies

• MaryBethHempel
    MaryBethHempel Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Go @MaryBethHempel

I am away from home for the festive season now, so don't have my weights. I finished week 2 of Ripped in 30, and until I am home, will be doing Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. BFBM is killer, I have never sweat so much in my life. Has anyone else tried it?

have to check it out
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options
    Go @MaryBethHempel

I am away from home for the festive season now, so don't have my weights. I finished week 2 of Ripped in 30, and until I am home, will be doing Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. BFBM is killer, I have never sweat so much in my life. Has anyone else tried it?

have to check it out

Went on Ebay and found a bunch of her dvd's...I am going to start doubling up on some days....I will get the BFBM next...I bought 6...2 ten minute ones...yoga inferno....killer arms and back....killer body...6 week 6 pack...these are all 30 min and under...
  • Dinow
    Dinow Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Extreme shed & shred is great day 2
  • Phoebolaylaylay
    Phoebolaylaylay Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have been doing BFBM, but start week 3 of the 30 day Shred tomorrow. Excited to use my weights again. But glad I am managing to get exercise in around my schedule.
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options
    day 29 of Shred...tomorrow will be my last day and looking forward to Ripped!!
  • twobyflor
    twobyflor Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Is anybody starting 30 Day Shred or Ripped in 30 today? I need friends to hold me accountable!
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Boxn_n_Bellydancn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    day 29 of Shred...tomorrow will be my last day and looking forward to Ripped!!
    Any significant differences, MaryBeth?
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Options
    Is anybody starting 30 Day Shred or Ripped in 30 today? I need friends to hold me accountable!

I’m currently on Level 2, so I’m not too far ahead.

• mamashakesit
    mamashakesit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Go @MaryBethHempel

have to check it out

Went on Ebay and found a bunch of her dvd's...I am going to start doubling up on some days....I will get the BFBM next...I bought 6...2 ten minute ones...yoga inferno....killer arms and back....killer body...6 week 6 pack...these are all 30 min and under...

I just finished doing 30DS, 6 week 6 Pack and No More Trouble Zones. I mixed up the workouts, doing 10 days of each level of shred, 15 of each of 6w6p and 15 x's of NMTZ, just rotating the workouts and levels to keep it interesting. Level 2 of 6w6p was the biggest killer for me.

I feel FABULOUS. I'm so happy that I just happened to do a core workout for one of my first workout adventures. I had no idea going into it how much it would help my balance and posture. I feel like a totally new person physically. Not sure how much I visually improved; my "before" photos were 9 months old. I FINALLY get to start some new ones tomorrow and I'm doing Killer Arms and Back, Killer Buns and Thighs, BFBM (this one frightens me), Ripped in 30, and keeping NMTZ in the mix, because it's my favorite. So excited!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Dollar Tree had 9 different JM DVDs today - $1.00!

Ripped in 30

Hard Body

Hard Body Healthy Mommy

Killer Arms & Back

Killer Body

Killer Cardio

10 Minute Body Transformation 1 & 2

Beginner Shred
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »

Ripped in 30

Hard Body

Hard Body Healthy Mommy

Killer Arms & Back

Killer Body

Killer Cardio

Beginner Shred

You hit the jackpot! Gonna try to run by my local store tomorrow.
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Options
    myfitpal13 wrote: »

Ripped in 30

Hard Body

Hard Body Healthy Mommy

Killer Arms & Back

Killer Body

Killer Cardio

Beginner Shred

I made it to Dollar Tree before it started snowing today! :)
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options
    Go @MaryBethHempel

have to check it out

I just finished doing 30DS, 6 week 6 Pack and No More Trouble Zones. I mixed up the workouts, doing 10 days of each level of shred, 15 of each of 6w6p and 15 x's of NMTZ, just rotating the workouts and levels to keep it interesting. Level 2 of 6w6p was the biggest killer for me.

I feel FABULOUS. I'm so happy that I just happened to do a core workout for one of my first workout adventures. I had no idea going into it how much it would help my balance and posture. I feel like a totally new person physically. Not sure how much I visually improved; my "before" photos were 9 months old. I FINALLY get to start some new ones tomorrow and I'm doing Killer Arms and Back, Killer Buns and Thighs, BFBM (this one frightens me), Ripped in 30, and keeping NMTZ in the mix, because it's my favorite. So excited!

That is awesome! That is what I intend to do....mix it up...I just ordered No More Trouble Zones, Extreme Shed and Shred, and Hard body. Tonight I will order Killer abs....and just need the BFBM and the NMTZ....! I will start the Ripped in 30 days tomorrow and add something to it...So happy to hear about what you have done. I also am researching her fat burner pills...and some Garcenia Cambogia...or anything in that arena...any feedback on these would be interesting to me....
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options
    anyone taken any of Jillian fat burners, or detox? How about Garcinia Cambogia?
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options
    Just finished my Shred...and ready to move on to Ripped along with mixing it up with other Jillian workouts...to make it more adventurous.
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Options
    Just finished my Shred...and ready to move on to Ripped along with mixing it up with other Jillian workouts...to make it more adventurous.

So how did it go?
    Inch loss? Weight loss? More toned? More energy? :)

• MaryBethHempel
    Options

So how did it go?
    Inch loss? Weight loss? More toned? More energy? :)

I lost 9 lbs and some inches.....I am looking forward to losing more!
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options

Ripped in 30

Hard Body

Hard Body Healthy Mommy

Killer Arms & Back

Killer Body

Killer Cardio

Beginner Shred

Wow! You did hit the jackpot!
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options
    Go @MaryBethHempel

have to check it out

That is awesome! That is what I intend to do....mix it up...I just ordered No More Trouble Zones, Extreme Shed and Shred, and Hard body. Tonight I will order Killer abs....and just need the BFBM and the NMTZ....! I will start the Ripped in 30 days tomorrow and add something to it...So happy to hear about what you have done. I also am researching her fat burner pills...and some Garcenia Cambogia...or anything in that arena...any feedback on these would be interesting to me....

Why does BFBM frighten you? :)
  • mamashakesit
    mamashakesit Posts: 31 Member
    Options

Go @MaryBethHempel

have to check it out

Why does BFBM frighten you? :)

I hate cardio! Since middle school I've despised that "heart gargling in my throat" feeling. But I did it last night and made it all the way through. The hardest circuits for me were the old school calisthenics and the 2nd to last one. I HATE high knees!!!! Yuck, yuck, yuck! I'll make sure to check in with you on Ripped in 30. So far have only done Killer Arms/Buns and BFBM.