40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Options

Replies

• 3furballs
    3furballs Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Excited my kettlebell class starts up again tomorrow! Then kickboxing after too. Gonna feel that on Sunday and Monday!
  • jasondwightpowell
    jasondwightpowell Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Checking in to the 40+ club for the first time today.

Stats:
    Height: 5' 6'
    Weight: 177lbs

Started cut diet on 1/2/18 with a goal of getting down to 165lbs ripped.
    Weight training 5x per week (one body part per workout), cardio 3x per week (HIIT & slow/steady).
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Arms"=Done!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    Hi all, despite the cold, I did manage to get a snowshoe in last night. :)

7wa7tpm0susu.jpg

Took this picture on my way home today at lunch. It was -24C without the windchill. It is supposed to drop to -44C with the windchill tonight. :open_mouth:

wse1omb157mc.jpg

Love your "No excuses" attitude, sdereski!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,941 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 lbs this week....so, yeah, am ditching the water weight big time. Good. Project Sugar Expulsion is Day 5. Yesterday’s headache was HARSH.

I have gotten 260 minutes of exercise, though, so far this week. BOOM!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Shoulders"=Done!
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    3furballs wrote: »
    Excited my kettlebell class starts up again tomorrow! Then kickboxing after too. Gonna feel that on Sunday and Monday!

@3furballs Hope your survived the classes.
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Pulled the ground blind out for the winter since the hunting seasons here are closed.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    “Body Beast: Bulk Rest”=Done!
  • tzbmidland
    tzbmidland Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Back to logging my food, water and exercise. Starting to use my Contigo container all the time now and that will make sure I get enough water everyday (I slack on the weekends when not working).
    Had to make a sandwich this morning for my lunch since someone ate my lunch!!! So bad with the bread that I have been cutting out but at least I have lunch to eat at my desk then can hit the gym.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Stronglifts done.

Picking up a Sole F80 on Friday and selling an elliptical.
  • RBillard
    RBillard Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 43 next week and I hit an all-time high on the scale this past year. Running out of time to turn the ship around, but i'm gonna be here every day to keep me honest. I'm terribly competitive, either in the weight room, the dojo, the track, the obstacle course, whatever. Any new friends to help keep me motivated and to help motivate are always welcome.

Rob (Newfoundland, Canada)
  • BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Master's Hammer and Chisel, Chisel Cardio...DONE!

It's less than 3 weeks until my daughter's wedding! So much still to do, but we're on track to get it all done on time. I feel like I'm in the last 10K of a marathon. I'm probably going to sleep for a week when this is over.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Walking and abs today, rest days are nice too!
  • Sassia
    Sassia Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    First day back at work after Christmas, so walking there and back (a bit over an hour in total) is the most exercise I've done in daaaaays. I'm exhausted. That really isn't good. Takes so long to build up and goes so quickly. I will do better!
  • tzbmidland
    tzbmidland Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    50 min power walk done! Phew. So happy I went today. Will be easier tomorrow :)
  • RidingPastor
    RidingPastor Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    a little late to the party but my goals for 2018 is to get back down 170lbs or less. I rode my bike a lot in 2016 and made it and I felt great. I would love to get back down to that weight or less in 2018. All of 2017 I was around 174-6. I did about 1000 miles less in '17. I would like to lose a couple of inches in my midsection and trim up my torso.