Weapons of Mass Reduction : Team August Challenge!

Options

Replies

• Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Team Challenge
    50 Mountain Climbers an extra challenge. Slow or fast. LET's show these other teams what we got! Are you with me!

Before you ask...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyeZM-_VnRc

Accepted!!! Those other teams are gonna wish they were weapons of mass reduction!!!

100 Mountain Climbers completed! :tongue:
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Sorry just don't have it in me to do the extra mountain climbers.

Work out #2 of the day consisted of:

1 mile run/walk
    6 - 3 minute rounds of MMA style work on 75 lbs heavy bag.

I am 100% complete spent!!!
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am new to the team and ready to go. Have a great evening:smile:
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Reporting in: 2 miles jogged in a.m. 100 jumping jacks, 50 mountain climbers, another mile walked, 50 toe touches, 50 minutes on the exercise bike, 35 minutes of P90, 50 of those darn burpees/ up and downs. I had to do 50/50 on those. 100 Crunches.

Folks I'm spent and then some! Well tomorrow comes soon! Keep up the great work. I"m so proud to be apart of your journey and this team. Let's bring it tomorrow and then Saturday to steal the phrase " is our last chance workout before the Sunday Weigh in" Please remember I need you weight at the very latest by monday morning at 8a.m. I would rather have it sunday!

Peace out. You folks are BEASTS!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Got it in under the wire!!! I just got home from the concert... so much fun. Still stayed under calories even with having some wine and beer!!! Got my water in and exercises completed!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    I've been sneaking onto the scale each morning... And this morning I almost fell off. I'll be putting up a GOOD number this week for Team WMR as long as I stay disciplined!!!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    CALLING ALL AUGUST CHALLENGE MEMBERS

The gauntlet is being thrown down. Lukybug challenges us to 20 sets of globe jumps and now the D'Terminators have challenged us all to 25 CRAB TOUCHES! The youtube video if you can see it is right here. It's time to bring it! globe jumps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKKNR5USXc
    crab touches http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDXcImopmY4 ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! Remember these are extra above the pushups you are not required to do these....unless you are wanting to win. GO WEAPONS OF MASS REDUCTION!!
  • AJDistel
    AJDistel Posts: 93
    Options
    I've got my challenge complete and on my way to a good day! I have a wedding tonight so I plan on eating very good today so that I stay under my calories. Plus being conscious of what I eat tonight.

Have a great day everyone!
  • PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My workout today was on the rowing machine. 1/2 marathon 21100m in 94 mins. The pushups after were killers. I'm officially done for the day. I doubt I'll be able to do any extra challanges today. But, go team go. Keep safe, be strong.

No movement on the scales this morning which is a bit of a bummer after what I've done so far this week. Still, I don't get officially weighed 'till Sunday.
  • Rockindreamer
    Options
    First day on the team yesterday report, I literally passed out last night when i got home from school and forgot to report in! haha so here is what i did:

80oz water
    under calorie goals
    2 mile brisk walk
    50 mountain climbers (slow)
    20 modified up downs
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Workout #1 of the Day Complete: Convict Conditioning Day #18 - Wall Pushups 3 sets of 40, Knee Tucks 3 sets of 25 MFP August Team Challenge: 25 Pushups (today's challenge), 100 jumping jacks and 50 crunches. Stay tuned for WOD#2.

Looks like I'll be throwing in 25 crab touches and 20 globe jumps to WOD#2.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    In addition to the regular workout for the day:

25 pushups? Check!
    25 globe jumps? Killers, but check!
    25 crab touches? Not as bad as I thought, but awkward...and check!
    Water done? Check!
    And I'll be within my calories for the day. Check!

Good day, folks! :drinker:
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Options
    50 regular pushups
    25 Crabs
    108 stairs jogged
    20 sets of globe jumps
    15 minutes of stair stepper
    64 ounces of water in
    calories are under for the day
    :smile:
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    2 Regular Push-ups complete (it's hard to lift this much weight :embarassed:
    25 Modified Push-ups complete
    25 Full sit-ups
    75 Crunches
    100 Arm reps (various strength training reps with weights at home)
    10 sets of globe jumps (I just couldn't do more than that)
    40 jumping jacks
    120 stairs walked up quickly at work
    104 oz. of water
    Logged and calories under for the day

Today would have normally been a rest day for me... but I got it done!
  • Sadie_sal3267
    Sadie_sal3267 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Rockindreamer
    Options
    136 stairs
    20 globe jumps (owww, big boobs make this one painful lol)
    2 crabs (need to work on arm strength =(
    25 modified push ups
    under calories
    80 oz water
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Good morning WMR teammates!!!!!

@Gary - we weigh in for you tomorrow, correct? Will you be posting or e-mailing our results somewhere?

Good luck on the squat lunges today, everyone!!! I am about to get mine done now as my daughter and I have a very busy day ahead... we're out of town tonight and I won't be back home until tomorrow afternoon. I am bringing my laptop with me but I don't know if I'll have a connection to get on here! Have a great weekend!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Oh my goodness, my bad knee is really hindering me on these challenges... but I completed:
    30 squat lunges (10 to the front on each side then 5 to the side on each side)
    100 crunches
    100 arm reps
    100 leg lifts
    10 slow mountain climbers (holy moly, I really need to lose weight to do these)
  • klbtransformation
    Options
    Staying under calorie intake and always drinking lots of water! Finished 25 squat lunges!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Options
    64 punces of water already in me! (its only 11am my time)
    25 front squat lunges on right leg
    25 front squat lunges on left leg
    25 side squat lunges on right leg
    25 side squat lunges on left leg
    Calores will be under because my menu is all planned out and put in already
    30 minutes of day 2, week 1-c25k
    100 jumping kacks
    100 jumping jacks with 3lb weights in each arm

I am pooped!