Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Confession: I know the best part of breastfeeding (other than it being super good for baby obvs) is supposed to be gazing lovingly into your child's face and getting that amazing bonded feeling. But it isn't! No! It's being able to totally justify eating chocolate in bed at 3am and not put on weight!

I would actually prefer just to be asleep at 3am, but got to find those silver linings.

My kids never looked at my face when I was breastfeeding. I listened to audio books.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Baby Mo's all: get outta my face!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Confession: I had planned to make orange glazed chicken for dinner. I took the chicken out of the freezer to defrost yesterday, put it down to answer a text from my daughter, picked it up and put it back in the freezer instead of in the fridge. Good grief, I am losing it.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    @MoHousdon That face is killing me :D
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Confession: ate many unplanned chocolate almonds. Still under calorie goal, so that's a win. Also drank more of the whiskey intended to be used for baking cupcakes.
    I'm keeping up my resolution to write every day so far, but we'll see how long that lasts...
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    To get things back on topic, I have a confession. Nothing juicy or anything.

I have no idea what I want my goals to be. Life. Weight. Fitness. Work. Nothing. I'm just drifting.

I know what you mean. I have the next year and a half at university already sort of planned out by default, but after that.... no clue.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Actual picture of me the day I was born...
    euseei86ex9u.jpg

Mo, this cracks me up.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    My boss's son died this morning. He was 19. Not sure if it was a car wreck or medical issue.

I have no idea when I should reach out... This sucks.

OMG that is awful. That poor family.
  • Oberon21
    Options

I have no idea what I want my goals to be. Life. Weight. Fitness. Work. Nothing. I'm just drifting.

I have lots of goals but a lot of issues achieving them.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

I have lots of goals but a lot of issues achieving them.

Yes, this is me. 100%!
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Confession: ate many unplanned chocolate almonds. Still under calorie goal, so that's a win. Also drank more of the whiskey intended to be used for baking cupcakes.
    I'm keeping up my resolution to write every day so far, but we'll see how long that lasts...

What what?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

What what?

I am taking a stab in the dark and suggesting Chocolate Irish Whiskey Cake made as cupcakes because I know you like chocolate, Lois.

Could also be a Rum Cake or Jack Daniel's honey whiskey cupcakes or apple bourbon cake.

ETA: I confess that I am an enabler, but any of those would be good groom's cupcakes, so ask Danny to pick one and then I can call it helping with wedding planning. LOL.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

What what?

I am taking a stab in the dark and suggesting Chocolate Irish Whiskey Cake made as cupcakes because I know you like chocolate, Lois.

Could also be a Rum Cake or Jack Daniel's honey whiskey cupcakes or apple bourbon cake.

ETA: I confess that I am an enabler, but any of those would be good groom's cupcakes, so ask Danny to pick one and then I can call it helping with wedding planning. LOL.

You say that, but as a 1920 Prohibition themed wedding, cocktail cupcakes are on the menu!

I didn't remember that, but I won't complain. :)
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    I think I need to follow Spamarie's example and just work on the veg portion of my healthy eating. I am good at protein consumption, but suck at the veg part. Baby steps.
    I managed to push myself on my first work out back and set myself back a week with DOMS. Ever have it so bad that your muscles all feel bruised and hurt when people touch you? Just now getting to the point I can walk with out pain.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I think I need to follow Spamarie's example and just work on the veg portion of my healthy eating. I am good at protein consumption, but suck at the veg part. Baby steps.
    I managed to push myself on my first work out back and set myself back a week with DOMS. Ever have it so bad that your muscles all feel bruised and hurt when people touch you? Just now getting to the point I can walk with out pain.

Yikes. That doesn't sound fun.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Yes. I have and I hate it. I may be doing to myself again tonight too, but I am going to try to stretch enough to avoid it.
  • Lois_1989
    Options

Yup! My arms hurt so bad I couldn't lift my hand up to my face once. I had to make a sling out of my jumper because just having them just hang at my sides hurt. :lol: I was never that ambitious again.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options

Yes. I have and I hate it. I may be doing to myself again tonight too, but I am going to try to stretch enough to avoid it.

I am getting back to it myself. Only this time starting light and slowly. The weight will come later. I just need to not hurt myself again.