PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Options

Replies

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    dsboohead wrote: »
    I would have assumed you were a big boned girl in your before picture but you are tiny!!! Great job and what was your program?

Thank you! I think that's what everyone assumed, including myself, all my life. The last time I was at this weight I hadn't finished puberty so I didn't realize I could exist as a woman as a size 6/8.

My "program" was simply logging *everything* on MFP. Started at 1750 calories, now hovering around 1240. I eat tons of yogurt, eggs, cottage cheese and veggies -- I've found high protein, high fat and high fiber really help keep me satiated -- and I just try to make sure I consistently make the right choices as often as possible. The biggest lifestyle change was simply doing this each and every day...and I'm going to have to keep doing this for the rest of my life until I wake up magically no longer loving sugar, cheese and gravy.

Great philisophy.....great job and taking notes!
  • ryanthegreat314
    ryanthegreat314 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Same shirt. Different me!

aatik2o15xo8.jpg

Wow, how much did you lose and timeframe?

@MyRoadto195 I lost about 80 pounds 8 months
  • Saragirl2
    Saragirl2 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    @gabriellejayde You look amazing & so healthy. Please share how you achieved this goal opinion a year!
  • orange_hoodie
    orange_hoodie Posts: 65 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    130 lb lost over 2 years
    8 months in maintenance now.
    I still love working out--strength training 3-4x/week, running 3x/week, swimming 1-2x/week.
    Going in for skin removal surgery this month, since I have a large quantity around my stomach, butt, and thighs. The dr. said I've gotten rid of as much as I can through diet and exercise. He estimates 5-8 lbs will come off in skin.

Congratulations and I hope the surgery goes really well!
    Your workout schedule looks very similar to my goal workout schedule. I must be moving in the right direction!
  • BettyDares
    BettyDares Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    @KatiieT96 Awesome and also you look so pretty in that dress or romper!!!!!
  • Saragirl2
    Saragirl2 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    @JulieSHelms you look absolutely wonderful! Best wishes for a speedy recovery from your surgery this month. I hope you'll share an updated photo with us. :smile:
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    thanks again to everyone for sharing. this is always motivational for me!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Yes healthier and younger!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!