The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• bakersdozen56
    bakersdozen56 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Back at it again looking for friends for this long journey. Please add me
  • vladeau
    vladeau Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello my middle age friends! I just am starting into my 40’s! I am here to chit chat or be a good support friend. I look forward to knowing you.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    49, retired three weeks ago and hit the ground running. Trying to keep a schedule that's early to bed, early to rise, and packed with self improvement. (Just welcomed our third grandchild today btw!)

Congratulations on your new grandbaby :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    59 here boys and girls! Started Keto and Intermittent fasting the second week of August 2017 at 296 pounds. I set a goal to lose 100 pounds by Jan. 01-18. I hit my goal 3 days early (on December 29) As of last Friday I've lost 105 pounds. Being able to track my Macros on this app has helped me immensely! Also back in the gym for the first time in about 30 years lol. Hittin' it about four days a week before or after work and on weekends.

That's an amazing loss , well done.
  • lovelytlv
    lovelytlv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    40 here, would love more friends
  • Fatburn6969
    Fatburn6969 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank You Very Much!
  • BradR_82
    BradR_82 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    35 here, please add me!
  • dervari
    dervari Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    50 here and planning a 200-250 mile section hike on the Appalachian Trail this spring. Feel free to add, especially hikers!
  • ClayBengal
    ClayBengal Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    48 here trying keto-feel free to add.
  • Tattooedmom44
    Tattooedmom44 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I’m 51. Looking for friends interested in weight lifting/ bodybuilding.
  • AnnaOpdx
    AnnaOpdx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38 year old mother of two and full time college student. I need to lose about 10-15 lbs I gained over the holidays. I'm able to lose and maintain my weight through diet but never have been able to exercise regularly. I really need advice and motivation I would like to be toned and have some muscle I don't even know where to start Feel free to add me.
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    41 till Friday. :) Recommitted to my health this year after not being able to be consistent last year. I love having new friends.
  • EricL7788
    EricL7788 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • 99lee
    99lee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, 42 here and in need of some like minded support! Pls feel free to add me!
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    51 , feel free to add me , age does not matter when you are young at heart! :smile:
  • tgail10
    tgail10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I’m 47 Lots of new people here!! So cool!! Your welcome to add me.
  • Back_4_more
    Back_4_more Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Turning 52 in a couple months. I am very good at losing weight. I suck at keeping it off. Trying to get down again before our vacation this summer.
  • Dregg
    Dregg Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Looks like a great group. I'm in the middle of the middle age band. Feel free to add me. Any skiers here?
  • ilvme
    ilvme Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, feel free to add me. Let's motivate each other :)
  • victorias36
    victorias36 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am 51 feel free at add me.