JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - Round 28

Options

Replies

• ineedtomakethiswork
    Options
    Of course I'm in for this next round. I'll be going back to work on Monday after two weeks off for the holiday.

Start Weight: 202 lbs
    Finished Round 27 at 161.8 lbs.
    Round 28: 161.6 lbs.
    GW: 160.6 lbs.
    UGW: 125 lbs.

01/08: 161.6 I lost 2 oz in 4 days even with biking. That's okay though. A loss is a loss, and I'll take it. My weight loss is starting to slow down now. On the bright side, I went from a size 18 to a size 12 in pants. :)
    01/09: 162.2 So, it was my first day back to work since Christmas break, and I am off for the rest of the week. This lady has the flu. :(
    01/10: 161.6 Happy Birthday to everyone that I saw is having one this week. :) I'm hanging in, but feel blah.
    01/11: 160.4 So, I don't know if I mentioned this, but my oldest son started middle school last year. He has been bullied non-stop for a year and a half. By bullied, I mean punched, kicked, lunch stolen and dumped out, slammed into lockers so his braces broke, sax stomped on 6 different times by the same kid and broke, and people telling him that they hoped his Grandma with cancer died, which you all know she did pass before Thanksgiving. The HUGE decision I made last week was whether or not to transfer him. Well, my husband and I decided to, and the last 3 days I haven't seen a single tear. He has been happy. I am grateful and hope it stays the course. On another note, I still hurt everywhere and feel not so hot, but my number dropped. That was with me hitting my calories right on the nose, and drinking 52 oz of liquid despite being sick.

Happy to hear that your son has had good days and that they continue....the bullies that get by with treating other humans like dirt must really hate themselves that they have to hurt other people to make themselves feel better. Parents feel the pain as much as the child and even more so because we also don't always have the correct way to make it better and many times the schools turn a blind eye to it and can't "catch it".
    Hope you get to feeling better.
  • nikki062181
    nikki062181 Posts: 676 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    @amfmmama

I found it incredibly helpful too. Keep it up!
  • CaliMomTeach
    CaliMomTeach Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Of course I'm in for this next round. I'll be going back to work on Monday after two weeks off for the holiday.

Start Weight: 202 lbs
    Finished Round 27 at 161.8 lbs.
    Round 28: 161.6 lbs.
    GW: 160.6 lbs.
    UGW: 125 lbs.

01/08: 161.6 I lost 2 oz in 4 days even with biking. That's okay though. A loss is a loss, and I'll take it. My weight loss is starting to slow down now. On the bright side, I went from a size 18 to a size 12 in pants. :)
    01/09: 162.2 So, it was my first day back to work since Christmas break, and I am off for the rest of the week. This lady has the flu. :(
    01/10: 161.6 Happy Birthday to everyone that I saw is having one this week. :) I'm hanging in, but feel blah.
    01/11: 160.4 So, I don't know if I mentioned this, but my oldest son started middle school last year. He has been bullied non-stop for a year and a half. By bullied, I mean punched, kicked, lunch stolen and dumped out, slammed into lockers so his braces broke, sax stomped on 6 different times by the same kid and broke, and people telling him that they hoped his Grandma with cancer died, which you all know she did pass before Thanksgiving. The HUGE decision I made last week was whether or not to transfer him. Well, my husband and I decided to, and the last 3 days I haven't seen a single tear. He has been happy. I am grateful and hope it stays the course. On another note, I still hurt everywhere and feel not so hot, but my number dropped. That was with me hitting my calories right on the nose, and drinking 52 oz of liquid despite being sick.

My son also started 6th grade this year. What a tough transition! I'm glad your son is happier now after the transfer.