I'm not in my 40s but feel free to add lol
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Arms"=Done!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Last night was Beast Bulk Chest/Tris - and I totally beasted it out...my husband even called me a brat because I think I'm double the weights he uses at this point...he should be more consistent if he wants to get his endurance up there!!!
  • BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    SusanDSME wrote: »
    I've discovered step aerobics! Finally, a workout (other than running) that really leaves me sweaty, tired, and feeling like I did something. Anybody else here share my enthusiasm?

Wow! I haven't done a step workout in ages! An instructor at a gym I used to go to would do special "double step" workouts every once in awhile. He'd set the steps up in very specific spots. The workout would travel from the step in front is you to the step behind you and occasionally to the steps on either side. Nothing like keeping it interesting to keep you from thinking about how hard you're working!
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    Master's Hammer and Chisel: Chisel Agility and a 4-mile run, with 3 miles at tempo pace. That felt good!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Beast Leg - the workout I love to hate...or hate to love...not sure which...it's brutal!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Shoulders"=Done!
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    Beast Leg - the workout I love to hate...or hate to love...not sure which...it's brutal!

I have a few of those. I hate the workout but I love what it does for my body!
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    My hiatus is almost over, I think. I’ve been getting antsy. I’ve signed up for a local spring 5k and started wearing my Garmin all the time. Thinking about adding a trail race and sprint tri over the summer.

And @Djproulx : Look what I just got in the mail!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    __TMac__ wrote: »
    My hiatus is almost over, I think. I’ve been getting antsy. I’ve signed up for a local spring 5k and started wearing my Garmin all the time. Thinking about adding a trail race and sprint tri over the summer.

And @Djproulx : Look what I just got in the mail!

Uh Oh, a NEW HEATster! Welcome to the club!
  • tojo_73
    tojo_73 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Djproulx wrote: »

elzaczcredg3.jpg
    Djproulx
    That is a Beautiful bike.

Happy New Year everybody hoping to travel less this year :/ and get back to a regular status again.
  • shnell25
    shnell25 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group.

I’m new to clean eating. I’m in my first year. It has been a struggle but I am committed to this lifestyle and I can feel and see the difference. I don’t even crave the fast foods and processed foods I used to love. It actually makes me sick if I try to eat a meal from McDonald’s or other fast food restaurants.

I’m looking forward to learning from everyone in this group.
  • Djproulx
    Options
    tojo_73 wrote: »
    Djproulx wrote: »
    Djproulx
    That is a Beautiful bike.

Happy New Year everybody hoping to travel less this year :/ and get back to a regular status again.

Tojo...Welcome back! And I hope my cyling efforts are worthy of my new ride. :)
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Jan 1 was my "re-start". WFPB...now that the hard part is done, time to start learning to run!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "REST" day...laying on the couch playing video games=...in progress! :p
  • Djproulx
    Options
    Week number oneof training re-entry in the books. Weekend workouts went as planned: 90 min indoor bike followed by yoga yesterday, then attended the first session of an 8 week swim clinic this am, followed by an easy paced run.

Feels good to get back into the training groove.
  • QuikDogs
    QuikDogs Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Meet done. Set a few state records,a whole lot less impressive than that sounds. Competition is thin in my age group. Eating all the things today, and about to take a nap. Back at it tomorrow for 5am rowing, 6pm lifting.
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    czvanut wrote: »
    Yet another re-start for me, but I'm feeling more driven than ever. There's a feisty will inside me this time.

You got this @czvanut