For the SLACKERS everywhere.. CHALLENGE Tomorrow!

Options
1235»

Replies

• felon72
    felon72 Posts: 21
    Options
    Paid in Full-394! I did 40 min off Turbo Jam.
  • mrshickey
    mrshickey Posts: 239
    Options
    676!!!!!!!!!!!1 LOADS of walking (which I never do) and 40 mins zumba class
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    Update: I actually burned 474!!!
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking I would have to find this thread to update...and then it was just there in front of my face!! lol

I did Ripped in 30 - Level 1 and burned 300 calories (don't have HRM so just going off of the website). I also only log actual workouts (and swimming and walking) but I probably burned some by doing laundry and sewing and random house stuff.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! If you're interested in continuing this challenge into the weekend the new follow up thread is here :
    TOPIC: SLACKERS! I challenge you!! Continued... by gwynnehamer
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/309624-slackers-i-challenge-you-continued?page=1#posts-4111967

Special thanks for JStarnes for making her slacking post to help motivate me to create this post and for gwynnehamer's push to make me get off my slacker butt and actually do this 300 calorie burn by collecting the calories from the collector :D
    *takes a bow* Being a slacker FINALLY paid off :wink:
  • glennafrey
    Options
    Yessss!
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    Completed 5 ledge push ups in the lobby of the movie theater! :tongue:
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    50 or so pledges :happy: and 88 total posts:huh: . After removing some of the "fluff" posts, about a good 25 of you owe some calories! :noway:
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    50 or so pledges :happy: and 88 total posts:huh: . After removing some of the "fluff" posts, about a good 25 of you owe some calories! :noway:

Isn't me! I burned 340 doing Jillian's Ripped in 30 week 3....
  • fitnessjen9
    fitnessjen9 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I accept your challenge!!!
  • 1_up
    Options

Isn't me! I burned 340 doing Jillian's Ripped in 30 week 3....

I'm making my list, checking it twice. Gonna find out who's naughty or ..... Pfft who am I kidding, I'm too much of a slacker to be checking a list, let alone twice... Thankfully I'm not Santa Claus :D GJ with the Jillian burn!
  • 1_up
    Options
    Great Job for everyone who got their 300+ in today :happy:

For anyone interested in the follow up challenge to this thread for this weekend.

TOPIC: SLACKERS! I challenge you!! Continued... by gwynnehamer
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/309624-slackers-i-challenge-you-continued?page=1#posts-4111967
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    I have no problem burning calories, I just eat too much. Is there a challenge for me too!?
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    Booo a day late and a dollar short!
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    10:30 here, so I'm in under the bar. Burned 860 calories doing 60 minutes on the elliptical chicken walker thingie. Yeah, that's right, I don't know the silly things name. *shrug*
  • av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    Options
    10:30 here, so I'm in under the bar. Burned 860 calories doing 60 minutes on the elliptical chicken walker thingie. Yeah, that's right, I don't know the silly things name. *shrug*

Oh my God...I love that name...Elliptical Chicken Walker...so true!
  • 1_up
    Options
  • MissKash
    MissKash Posts: 132
    Options
    Burned 356 cal walking in park for 55 minutes.
  • 1_up
    Options
    Burned 356 cal walking in park for 55 minutes.

GJ! Nice way to burn too :D
  • R4sika
    R4sika Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I m in, lets do it!!:drinker: