New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Oreo has a red velvet flavor coming out the first week of February for Valentine's day. I'd try it.

I saw Oreo red hot cinnamon at Target yesterday. I am more partial to lemon or heads or tails oreos.

I need those
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Quest cookies. Haven't tried yet.

Magnum ice cream instead of the bar form. Also haven't tried
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Not sure if this is a regular product they sell or not yet, but Waffle Waffle also sent me stroopwaffles (one unlabelled which I'm assuming is regular, the other brownie batter). I'm not normally a stroopwaffle person but as far as they go I'm very impressed and enjoyed them. They were both very sweet and full of flavor. I expected to like the brownie batter one more but it was actually too chocolatey for me and I preferred the more balanced regular flavor since it had nice hints of graham and caramel. They nailed them, but like everything else I've tried from Waffle Waffle so far, it's VERY sugary! Definitely for those (like me) with a massive sweet tooth!
    1 Stroopwaffle: 150 calories; 6g fat, 23g carbs, 10g sugar, 1g protein
    4zug7yrh6i8z.jpeg

I’ve had these and I second they are very good !
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    52359331?wid=520&hei=520&fmt=pjpeg

Not bad. Better than most plain toaster waffles and definitely better macros, but nothing I'd spend full price on (they are on sale at Shop Rite this week).
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    I didnt like the quest PB cookie .. I saw so many great reviews maybe mine was flawed lol. I'll try the double chocolate tonight.

update I don't like the double chocolate either macros & texture are great but lenny & larry's taste 1,000 xs better imo

I would agree absolutely that L&L taste better overall than Quest cookies. For me, I (personally) can't justify the 400 calories/16 g. protein/24 g. sugar in my regular diet. (Yeah, yeah, Foodies, that is for the whole cookie (2 servings), but I don't have the willpower to eat half a cookie...) I'm willing to sacrifice some taste factor for the soft cookie texture and better macros (and to eat the whole cookie without guilt :) ). Sorry the PB and double chocolate chip didn't work out, @vnb_208 . :/
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I didnt like the quest PB cookie .. I saw so many great reviews maybe mine was flawed lol. I'll try the double chocolate tonight.

update I don't like the double chocolate either macros & texture are great but lenny & larry's taste 1,000 xs better imo

I agree about Lenny and Larry's cookies. So much better!
  • vnb_208
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »

I would agree absolutely that L&L taste better overall than Quest cookies. For me, I (personally) can't justify the 400 calories/16 g. protein/24 g. sugar in my regular diet. (Yeah, yeah, Foodies, that is for the whole cookie (2 servings), but I don't have the willpower to eat half a cookie...) I'm willing to sacrifice some taste factor for the soft cookie texture and better macros (and to eat the whole cookie without guilt :) ). Sorry the PB and double chocolate chip didn't work out, @vnb_208 . :/

I can eat half easily bu Lenny & Larrys offers some the flavors in a 2oz/57g (2 oz snickerdoodle) 200 calories 8g of protein 11g of sugar ..quest still has better macros but I wont be wasting money on quest cookies I'm dissappointed I spent $12
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

This is why I only buy the 2oz Lenny and Larry plus the 2oz texture and taste is soooo much better especially the snickerdoodle because it has more cinnamon sugar coating and is thinner so not as play doughy in taste/texture.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

I can eat half easily bu Lenny & Larrys offers some the flavors in a 2oz/57g (2 oz snickerdoodle) 200 calories 8g of protein 11g of sugar ..quest still has better macros but I wont be wasting money on quest cookies I'm dissappointed I spent $12
    I tried the chocolate chip quest cookie. Didn’t think it was that amazing for 250 calories and he size. I’d much rather have Lenny Larry 2oz for 200 calories. I think they are better tasting and also the same size for less calories. Quest do have better macros though. I bought one of each flavor but haven’t tried the others yet because I wasn’t that crazy over the chocolate chip.
  • vnb_208
    Options

I tried the chocolate chip quest cookie. Didn’t think it was that amazing for 250 calories and he size. I’d much rather have Lenny Larry 2oz for 200 calories. I think they are better tasting and also the same size for less calories. Quest do have better macros though. I bought one of each flavor but haven’t tried the others yet because I wasn’t that crazy over the chocolate chip.

PB was awful & double chocolate was tasted like eating unsweetned cocoa powder :'( I'm sticking w/ Lenny & Larry 2oz cookies, I may try the buffbake cookie sandwhich

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the Quest cookie reviews... definitely won't bother now (I already think that most of L&L cookies are a waste of calories).

Bit of a bummer but not really surprised, I've been done with most of those 'healthier' alternatives for months, lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Mother of all things calorific, 1,200 calories for two pancakes! Why must everything that looks so good be so bad? I could and probably would consume four of these bad boys for 2,400 calories in one sitting prior to my days on myfitnesspal. Thank God I’ve learned about calories XD
    ewz38jowtupl.jpeg

Oh my gosh that looks dangerously delicious. I bet that crunch topping is pure sugar and butter. Cannot believe 1200 for two pancakes WOW.
  • abbie2411
    abbie2411 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I like to go through this thread and wish I lived in the US just so I could taste half of these things. But good news, the UK now has halo top! Only 7 flavours for whatever reason (Cinnamon roll, peanut butter cup, chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate, mint chip, sea salt caramel, and vanilla) I bought cinnamon roll to taste and loved it! I was worried it would taste too much like Stevia which I absolutely hate, but it didn't! Its expensive for ice cream though (£5 a tub) so I don't know how often I'll be eating it unfortunately
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,842 Member
    Options
    Tried the diet coke ginger lime. It's good but not much more flavor than the diet coke with lime
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Omg! :o That Ben & Jerry’s is flavor is going to haunt me.. Ugh.. everything I love :'(
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Oh, man! I need that!
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Did anyone post about this yet? I can’t believe how good it is! I normally don’t like Hershey’s chocolate (it tastes cheap and waxy) but this was phenomenal! It’s like butterscotch, toffee, and peanut butter. My taste buds are going crazy I’ll definitely be buying it again! Perfectly salty and sweet just wish it was thicker and not so thin
    t6mk0jlsmnyj.jpeg

Yes I did, totally agree it was DELICIOUS!

I just tried this! I normally don't like hershey's either but these were amazing. I hope they're not just a limited release though...