Less alcohol- January 2018- one day at a time

Options

Replies

• Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    Can we continue this into February??? This is really helping me to stay focused.
    Agreed
  • justlog
    justlog Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    Can we continue this into February??? This is really helping me to stay focused.
    Agreed

I am... My target is end of Feb. which will have taken me to 51 days.
  • Alzzi76
    Alzzi76 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    NormInv wrote: »
    Day 17, the end is nigh....I am getting sick tho, everyone at work is sick. On my way home I asked myself if I craved a drank and the answer was heck no

Youve come so far.. cant spoil it. Your nearly there.. awesome job. Youve done way better than me.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    Alzzi76 wrote: »
    Day 17, the end is nigh....I am getting sick tho, everyone at work is sick. On my way home I asked myself if I craved a drank and the answer was heck no

Youve come so far.. cant spoil it. Your nearly there.. awesome job. Youve done way better than me.

Thank you, you are doing great too, stay with it
  • Alzzi76
    Options

• Alzzi76
    Options

I was going to say before that sent b4 i could....
  • Zee_0100
    Zee_0100 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate your effort
  • Zee_0100
    Zee_0100 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I’m in for February, too! I had to think about it for all of ~2 seconds. This has been the most amazing, encouraging thread and I am so happy to be a part of of it :smiley:

Best of luck