Options

Replies

• toaljasa
    toaljasa Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    penko47 wrote: »
    JFY
    1. 17,000 Steps :smile:
    2. log everything on MFP :disappointed: Yes, and my weight is up too I want to pretend it is a daily fluctuation but lets be honest it is probably all the Oreos I didn't log ;)

I LOVE Oreos. I have no self control around them...it's so bad, I can't have them in the house. I'll eat half the package in one go.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,505 Member
    Options
    missheidi wrote: »
    Side note, my favorite uncle passed away unexpectedly last night. Having a bit of trouble holding everything together today.

So sorry about your uncle. My prayers and thoughts go out for you and your family.
  • toaljasa
    Options
    Day 13
    Got all my logging, drinking, exercising in but no online lesson, journaling, or reviewing. So, those items remain on the front burner. Quit eating at 8:15

JFT
    I will pre-log as much as possible
    I will not get the avocado dressing from CFA but will be content with lime vinaigrette.
    I will ride my stationary bike 5 miles
    I will spend time stretching
    I will complete online lesson plan
    I will journal
    I will drink 6.5 glasses of water before 7pm
    I will quit eating by 8pm

What I am learning: I am wanting to take every bite of food captive. Before I take a bite I want to consider the costs involved and if it is a benefit or an impediment in reaching my goal. I want to stop aimlessly eating my food--but to instead truly savor and enjoy every bite. I am tired of being a slave to food.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,505 Member
    Options
    Recap M 1/22 - still catching up sleep instead of treadmill before work :/
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work = Fitbit 9,234 steps, 250+ steps 13/14 hours & 41 floors :smiley:
    2) Net calories green and >12c water = Net calories & sugar red (not horrible), sodium & protein good, fiber 25g & 15c water :smile:
    3) Evening: since didn't walk treadmill this morning, and have DDS appt. at 7:50 a.m. tomorrow, do some sort of workout = Nope, now I remember why I get up early to work out...way too many excuses by evening. :/ But finally figured out password to hubby's laptop so maybe I can start video workouts one of these days. :p
    4) At least 3 things on to-do list = >3 things done, and lots of trips upstairs / to basement :smiley:
    5) Use Calm app for 5 minutes (have to start over) = Done, need to keep at this :smiley:
    6) Floss / retainers / bed & TV off 10:15 = Done :smiley: / done :smiley: / nope :/

JFT T 1/23 - no treadmill before dentist appt. 7:50 a.m.
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work
    2) Net calories green and >12c water
    3) Grocery shop after work & at least 2 things on to-do list
    4) Use Calm app >5 minutes
    5) Floss / retainers / bed & TV off 10:15...want to walk treadmill W before work...roads all icy again, no dog walks for awhile & sad dog
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,092 Member
    Options
    JFT 1/22/18 recap
    Logged :)
    stayed green :)
    80 oz water :)
    swam 700, was hoping for 1000. I was having trouble catching my breath and then my chest started hurting. I figured since I hadn't been feeling well, that it was time to stop. Sat in the steam room for a while. :|
    Finished paperwork :)
    I think i figured out what i was doing wrong with the knitting. stay tuned. :)

JFT 1/23/18
    log everything
    stay green
    drink 80
    yoga class tonight
    knitting?
    Side note, my favorite uncle passed away unexpectedly last night. Having a bit of trouble holding everything together today.

Steam room is always good! Sweat out them toxins! When you say “Swam 700” what does that mean lol 700 what?
    I miss swimming so much!

Also I’m so sorry about your uncle! It’s awful losing someone. You just try your best today and take it easy!
    toaljasa wrote: »
    JFY
    2. log everything on MFP :disappointed: Yes, and my weight is up too I want to pretend it is a daily fluctuation but lets be honest it is probably all the Oreos I didn't log ;)

I LOVE Oreos. I have no self control around them...it's so bad, I can't have them in the house. I'll eat half the package in one go.

I also love Oreos haha
    I think I had a pack of every kind by Christmas, mint, strawberry, double cream, original, peanut? (The peanut ones are still in the cupboard, can’t tell if I want them or not!)

Also @toaljasa
    How the heck are you getting 17000 steps?!
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options

So sorry about your uncle. My prayers and thoughts go out for you and your family.

thank you...
  • missheidi
    Options
    JFY

thankfully they have gluten so i can't have them. :)
  • toaljasa
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    JFT 1/22/18 recap

Also @toaljasa

I think the 17000 steps question is to go to Penko47
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,092 Member
    Options
    JFT 1/22/18 recap

Also @toaljasa

I think the 17000 steps question is to go to Penko47

Lol you’re right!! Baby brainssss
    Sorry lol!

@penko47
    :lol:
  • toaljasa
    Options
    JFT 1/22/18 recap

It is so difficult to lose a favorite someone. I will be thinking of/praying for you today.
  • toaljasa
    Options
    Recently, although I don’t post any health related goals I have really been improving on things!

I "hear" the joy coming from your post! Hydrating and purposely moving is great---yea for you! And look at you--meds getting decreased. Double yea!

I hope there is more Peace and Joy coming your way:)
  • toaljasa
    Options
    JFY

thankfully they have gluten so i can't have them. :)

Funny how things that seem like a negative and become a positive! It's all in the way we look at them :)
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    MLHC1 wrote: »
    1/19 Friday JFT:

Well yesterday was unusual. ...I was verbally attacked by an older man who yelled at me for parking where I did. ...I finally just got in my vehicle and drove away.... as I began to drive away, I started crying!! .... The man clearly saw I'm 6 months pregnant, with a sick child and his little brother but he still felt the need to yell at me until I drove away.

What.A.Jerk.
    So sorry you had to endure that and its after effects.

You and @Bex953172 have had interesting times with these pregnancies. Just wait until the time comes when you will have all these funny stories.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options

On the positive side, I absolutely NAILED my scenes last night. If they go at least that well throughout the run of the play, I'm going to donate $100 to the Rescue Mission (food bank / shelter).

AWESOME!
  • missheidi
    Options
    going to be way under my calories again today. Nothing sounds or tastes good. AND i had to talk to my mother. :#:s
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,219 Member
    Options
    Recently, although I don’t post any health related goals I have really been improving on things!

I now walk a lot more, rather than driving to the shop that’s literally 2 mins down the road and to the chemist which is 5 mins I walk instead
    I *would* walk to nursery and back but it’s been raining most the time and although I don’t mind the rain I’d hate for my kids to get soaked.

I’ve managed to drop from 40mg of anti depressant to 20mg which is the lowest dose! So far so good!
    ! I’ve been drinking so much more water! It’s just he right amount!

I always have about 5 of these glasses a day and pint with my tea.

Great improvements Bex!!!!!!