JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 30

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    @mamabear10717 When you first open the forum, it will return to where you left off. This way you can “catch up” with the other posts, if you choose. Create a note or document in your phone or computer using the information (dates) in cyranda’s first post. Update that each morning and copy and paste to this board.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    @mamabear10717 When you first open the forum, it will return to where you left off. This way you can “catch up” with the other posts, if you choose. Create a note or document in your phone or computer using the information (dates) in cyranda’s first post. Update that each morning and copy and paste to this board.

Mine does not always open where I left off... it is usually with in a page or two
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,845 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    @nikki062181 Typo? 30# bump? I, too, love your quotes.

@mamabear10717 and @nikki062181 Here I am still trying to get rid of the baby weight AGAIN and she’s 45!!! I believe I can do it with this WOE and this support group!

@Anneloesn Sometimes we don’t eat enough and that can prevent our losing. Maybe your day off going over was just what you needed!

@amfmmama That is odd. Mine is always at the post immediately after mine. I read and comment on others and post that then post my update.