JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 30

Options

Replies

• KayHBE
    KayHBE Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    @nikki062181 Your such a beautiful person, love your quotes... bet you have a great woosh tomorrow!!
  • mamabear10717
    mamabear10717 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    @mamabear10717 I was never able to slip right back into my pre-pregnancy weight either. I've come to the realization that my body is made differently. I am not naturally thin, so it won't bounce back like some. I'm also not a millionaire, so I can't afford these personal trainers and chefs. I'm more like Marilyn Monroe. I've got curves goin' on. There's nothing wrong with that. Also, when my youngest was born, he wouldn't eat for the life of him either. He developed pika as a result. He stayed that way for about the first 7.5 years. When he was about 8, he all of a sudden started to love food. My Grandmother always told me that a baby or child will never go hungry because they will let you know when they want to eat.

I don’t feel so much a sore loser now! ❤️ Got a way to go but I am adamant to do it! Luckily for me I genuinely enjoy healthy eating and love to train! Although wouldn’t it be great if it just happened hey?! Ha! Well done to you for doing it!
  • mamabear10717
    mamabear10717 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    @mamabear10717 When you first open the forum, it will return to where you left off. This way you can “catch up” with the other posts, if you choose. Create a note or document in your phone or computer using the information (dates) in cyranda’s first post. Update that each morning and copy and paste to this board.

Thank you @quiltingjaine
    And how amazing, even though they are 45 you are still striving to keep fit! Incredible! ❤️
  • rparkerslim
    rparkerslim Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    @nikki062181 I know your weight for 01/31 is a type o because no way you gained 30 lbs. over night!!! :o:o:o