True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I confess I was bad and parked in a lot for an establishment I wasn’t patronizing (correct usage?). Someone on reddit told me nobody ever gets towed from that lot, but I’m still very nervous.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I confess I was bad and parked in a lot for an establishment I wasn’t patronizing (correct usage?). Someone on reddit told me nobody ever gets towed from that lot, but I’m still very nervous.

Happens daily here at a place in my town. The owner watches and has them towed as soon as they walk off the premises.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

You haven't learned your lesson with parking in places you don't belong?

Wait when did I do that before?

The only other parking is parallel parking and I’m pretty positive I would end up bumping into someone
  • angelxsss
    edited January 2018
    Options

The only other parking is parallel parking and I’m pretty positive I would end up bumping into someone

Didn't you get a parking ticket a while back for being in a lot you weren't supposed to be in and posted a picture of the ticket in the forums?

Ohhhhhhh that. Yes, but that was *kitten* because I was supposed to be there and that parking attendant was just petty.

This time I’m just blatantly breaking rules.
  • angelxsss
    Options

Didn't you get a parking ticket a while back for being in a lot you weren't supposed to be in and posted a picture of the ticket in the forums?

Ohhhhhhh that. Yes, but that was *kitten* because I was supposed to be there and that parking attendant was just petty.

Just saying you may have bad parking luck and I wouldn't press my luck if I were you

I’ll stay and see what happens but if it’s bad you’re fully entitled to an “I told you so”
  • angelxsss
    Options

Just saying you may have bad parking luck and I wouldn't press my luck if I were you

I’ll stay and see what happens but if it’s bad you’re fully entitled to an “I told you so”

Lol. Nah. I'm just paranoid and would be sure I was gonna get towed or a ticket because I also have bad luck

Haha well I’m worried too but I see it as worth it because I basically come here every week and if I didn’t have to play “am I going to hit this car” by parallel parking every time, that’d be pretty great.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Ic I'm feeding my boys chicken nuggets like they were 5...cause I messed up dinner :|
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    mybfisred wrote: »
    Ic I'm feeding my boys chicken nuggets like they were 5...cause I messed up dinner :|

What was it gonna be?
  • Flipper480
    Flipper480 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I admit I am a bit fat... I hate my body and really want to change it. I just got this app soooo I haven’t made too much progress...
  • manjuk75
    manjuk75 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I confess that very few people know that my palms sweat slightly, often at the slightly onset of anxiety and I wish it would just go away.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    Flipper480 wrote: »
    I admit I am a bit fat... I hate my body and really want to change it. I just got this app soooo I haven’t made too much progress...

You’ll do great :) just make sure you’re doing it for you.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    IC i just stalked someone on twitter and now i feel weird because i liked some really old *kitten*
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    IC, I didn't understand my empathy as a younger man and I used it in self-gratifying ways instead of to really content with people.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    IC i just stalked someone on twitter and now i feel weird because i liked some really old *kitten*

Was it me? Sorry, I haven't even loaded it on my new phone and that is some really old *kitten*. :D
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Was it me? Sorry, I haven't even loaded it on my new phone and that is some really old *kitten*. :D

Loving your new profile pic!

<3 it's old as *kitten* too. Back when I was marathon training and focused as *kitten*. I am trying to find that mindset again.