What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    @Caporegiem is a crazy huggable meshuggener who bearhugs the hugest most thuggish hiphugger-wearing chugalugs

I don't understand what I just read but it sounds positive so I'm gonna go ahead and give this a thumbs up

Yes. Give it a huge thumbs up.
  • FlutterGirl666
    FlutterGirl666 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm new here and looking for inspiration. Why is everything I love to eat slowly making me ill, so frustrating. Had a couple of health reality checks and now need to get myself sorted out. Ive even tried exercising which has been a first for years and I ache like a *kitten*
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Wondering when it's going to finally warm up and stop snowing....

Yes! Old man winter needs to pack his bags and get the heck out! :lol:
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    “We think about our future selves like different people. We often idealize them, expecting our future selves to do what our present selves cannot manage. Sometimes we mistreat them, burdening them with the consequences of our present selves’ decisions.”- The Willpower Instinct
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I’m about to have a really difficult conversation that will alter the course of four people’s lives. I’m shaking like a leaf and hoping I don’t chicken out.

In my heart ...you got this...
  • Nicole15502017
    Nicole15502017 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Wondering when it's going to finally warm up and stop snowing....

Yes! Old man winter needs to pack his bags and get the heck out! :lol:

Amen! I woke up this morning and started growling at the snow, yelling at it to " Go away, I'm over you!"
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I can be happy. I can be healthy. I can do amazing things. I am strong.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I’m about to have a really difficult conversation that will alter the course of four people’s lives. I’m shaking like a leaf and hoping I don’t chicken out.

It will all be ok :heart:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    My lack of wisdom...
    I should have went back to sleep for another hour after the game instead of trying to go deadlift on a tender knee..

I have a feeling I'm going to be paying for this decision for at least a few weeks... Probably longer
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I'm happy to have met you all, you enrich my life...it's different than in person socialization but not less valued by me. It's such a large group, whereas I hate crowds, I like them in this atmosphere.

I really like your post. I'm probably more of a pain in the *kitten* *kitten*. But when I'm not Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, I hope people see some good in me because sometimes I don't always. So a feeling of understanding and belonging makes me feel valued, it makes me feel good.

I come across many people here who I can relate to, and them with me. Sometimes you don't always find that type of support or understanding in daily life. I have a few people but overall not a ton. Other people are off living life. I feel like a burden to unload my issues on them. So I do it here with people who get me. Sometimes not in the best or most kind way. I hate myself for that.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I'm happy to have met you all, you enrich my life...it's different than in person socialization but not less valued by me. It's such a large group, whereas I hate crowds, I like them in this atmosphere.

I really like your post. I'm probably more of a pain in the *kitten* *kitten*. But when I'm not Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, I hope people see some good in me because sometimes I don't always. So a feeling of understanding and belonging makes me feel valued, it makes me feel good.

I come across many people here who I can relate to, and them with me. Sometimes you don't always find that type of support or understanding in daily life. I have a few people but overall not a ton. Other people are off living life. I feel like a burden to unload my issues on them. So I do it here with people who get me. Sometimes not in the best or most kind way. I hate myself for that.

I like you, I like your personality and honest expression...I like everyone here for the same reason...in text based conversation it seems like it's maybe easier for people to be truly themselves (to me) and it's somewhat cathartic...it is for me anyways.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I wish I could track down the comment with the all-time most MFP 'woo's. I bet it's hilarious.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »

I wanted to find the right quote to give you and I think this is perfect !

tp8lb6ulb6zy.jpeg

Thank you :heart:
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    How to get out of this depressive rut.