Options

Replies

• empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »
    I zoned out and when i zoned in this girl was doing dumbell rows and glaring at me because i must have been staring at her *kitten*. Sorry notnsorry

That's why I always where these anywhere I go.

fev3p57a8iuh.jpg

But then you can't see where you're going. Then you'll run into someone or something.

The whole glass lens isn't a mirror, just the sides, so you can still see out of it. And it's not really a mirror, more of a shinier part of the lens.

5s2qmcyrkb1k.jpg

How “ingenious”.
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I don't answer the phone when I don't feel like it. I lie about stopping for fast food on the way home. MINOR compared to lies my husband tells me.
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I say things in conversations (in person and online) that kill them for days.

Not rude things, or even weird/inappropriate things... just things that kind of "kill the vibe". I don't do it on purpose. I'm just that person who says and posts things and makes everyone else get really quiet and say "hmm.... I never thought of it that way before..." and then shuffle awkwardly away for a few days.

I will also gnaw off my forearm to avoid Girl Scouts when they park their table in front of stores and sell cookies. The trouble I will go through to avoid them is astounding.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I say things in conversations (in person and online) that kill them for days.

Not rude things, or even weird/inappropriate things... just things that kind of "kill the vibe". I don't do it on purpose. I'm just that person who says and posts things and makes everyone else get really quiet and say "hmm.... I never thought of it that way before..." and then shuffle awkwardly away for a few days.

I will also gnaw off my forearm to avoid Girl Scouts when they park their table in front of stores and sell cookies. The trouble I will go through to avoid them is astounding.

I do not avoid them. I stop at their table pick-up a box of cookies and read the nutrition table out loud and ask the adults if they about selling this.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I know what's going to happen in a particular situation, but I'm still going to make him say it :naughty:
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Cuz I really wanna say this...

d3w3fbv8c8f9.jpg
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    It only takes a couple of seconds, so I know I'm awful for complaining about this. I hate being asked 'zip me up in the back?' Why does it take two people to dress you?!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    It only takes a couple of seconds, so I know I'm awful for complaining about this. I hate being asked 'zip me up in the back?' Why does it take two people to dress you?!

fak7bt899fre.gif

k7gc3uuw1r9d.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

fak7bt899fre.gif

k7gc3uuw1r9d.jpg

You've used this multiple times today but I will still accept it like I am the bestest

I've seen some very good uses of gifs today.

This will be my next award:

cw0rso38lkdw.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    what about goats? I liked the goats, and you kinda let that one flop yesterday...

I did a few in different places, you said nothing so I stopped

I only saw the one in the wheelchair. were there others?

Places, flips, slides, cute things

yup I missed em, redo and tag this time ;)

NO

z63rr5awkpj7.gif

Triggered
  • PrincessTinyheart
    Options
    I thought the Woo was a good thing... like "woooo... way to go!!!". They should have called it "Boo" instead.
  • PrincessTinyheart
    Options
    I'm an awful person because.... I think people should control their kids in public and get really annoyed when I'm out somewhere and a kid dashes in front of me and nearly knocks me over (or I nearly knock THEM over) and their "guardian" just stares through me with glazed-over eyes as if I'm the one at fault. I'm just a little bit tempted to trip the kid.... like "whoops!!!"