Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I miss the old woo :confused:
    New woo doesn't even make sense,

Me too. The old woo was fun and joyful...the new woo makes me feel guilty using it. I can't even on my phone, but am inclined to use it still sometimes on my computer, then I feel bad if someone is reading it on their phone...Now, sadly trying to avoid it

This is why I like the hug *hugs*
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    A monster of a task awaits me this morning. I can doooo iiittt! :+1:
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    my mind on my money & my money on my mind
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    my mind on my money & my money on my mind

Laid back...
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    what to have for lunch

Pizza duh! (National Pizza Day)
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    If work is going to go by fast today
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I find it weird when I get requested to be followed on IG from MFP users that aren't on my MFP FL. Are you curious to see if I filter All my pictures? Answer is no. Do you think I post selfies after selfies? Answer is no. Do I post delicious greasy foods? Yes. Yes I do.
    I always question people's motives. Is that bad?

That's on my mind this morning.

I opened an IG and started requesting everyone I saw from mfp...it's me "trying" to be social...I suck at it tho...I like a lot of mfp people who aren't my "friends", so I was trying to be friendly, but it actually stresses me a bit...probably close it soon

I have quite a few MFP folks on my IG, but they gotta be bored there cuz it is basically tennis, family, my DIY stuff, and BBQ/Food/Drinks. Every so often I post fitness stuff. lol.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    what to have for lunch

u gonna have a pie with me?

Well...unless you are the delivery driver delivering my pizza, maybe :D
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    what to have for lunch

Is it really?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Relaunched a motivational, fitness oriented group page on FB last night, I am working on challenges, ideas and tidbits to add to it. I am excited to get back to my old self. It's been a few years since I have seen that girl.
  • dwrightlaw
    Options
    Relaunched a motivational, fitness oriented group page on FB last night, I am working on challenges, ideas and tidbits to add to it. I am excited to get back to my old self. It's been a few years since I have seen that girl.

*Dr Dre voice* Hellllll Yeahhhh
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I wonder if it would really be such a bad thing if mankind's advancements in science and technology made us irrelevant. Barring catastrophic events, you'd think the population will continue to rise as natural resources diminish. Why shouldn't AI machines or genetically modified humans be our legacy to the world?
  • dwrightlaw
    Options
    I wonder if it would really be such a bad thing if mankind's advancements in science and technology made us irrelevant. Barring catastrophic events, you'd think the population will continue to rise as natural resources diminish. Why shouldn't AI machines or genetically modified humans be our legacy to the world?

Dude...your deep thoughts are killing my coffee buzz :D
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Along the overpopulation theme, I wonder if/when there will be another super virus like the Spanish flu again. You’d think it would be impending. Especially in America where the vast majority of people aren’t healthy to begin with.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Dude...
    Check this video out, this guy is awesome... Mind blowing *kitten*
    https://youtu.be/YI8IUsnH2qw
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Because humans can't fathom an universe where they don't exist.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

The thing to consider is, no advanced civilization has been in place as long as our current one and survived it's own expansion. Be it natural disaster, war, disease, or such, all civilizations eventually destruct in some way. Ours seem hell bent on diminishing resources and continually finding new ways to segregate people. At some point. maybe there will be some common understood good and goals, but I don't see things going on this path for much longer.

AI and engineered humans are right on the cusp, and they might just take exception to our lack of logic and diligence.