Coke Zero Sugar

1235»

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    You can drink it, sure, but i wouldn't say i'll make it a regular thing in my diet because It's a nonsense drink at the end of the day. It does absolutely nothing for my body but please my taste buds.

It's like 95-98% water so it does help hydrate you just like tea, coffee, fruit and a lot of veggies.

Soda is great for degreasing things, bone mass loss, removing enamel from your teeth and altering your body PH. If your goal is health, then soda is on the cheat food list for sure.

When I worked at a liquor store, while in high school, a cockroach sipped the soda and grew inside the spigot of the fountain machine to the point where it got stuck. When I cleaned the spigot the cockroach fell out. It was huge, albino (bleached by the acid) and its shell was so thin that it popped on landing from a one foot fall. The bags holding the concentrate syrup, separate from the soda canister, had corrosive warning labels like those on the back of transportation trucks for chemicals. Think of the albino cockroach next time you take a swig of soda and wonder why your teeth feel grainy afterward.

I'll drink a canned stevia soda with pizza on a cheat day, but never from a fountain machine. Especially if the ice is top loaded, which then means the workers drop the bags on the floor in the back to loosen up the ice before pouring it in to the machine. Wet bags on dirty floors, shaken into the ice chest and served to everyone to enjoy. I'm definitely traumatized from that summer job...

... specifically this
    . It was huge, albino (bleached by the acid) and its shell was so thin

- soooooooooo the fact it lived inside had nothing to do with being "albino"- if I lived inside under ground with no sun and no outside influence- I'd be pale and thin too. This doesn't make sense.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    JoRocka wrote: »
    You can drink it, sure, but i wouldn't say i'll make it a regular thing in my diet because It's a nonsense drink at the end of the day. It does absolutely nothing for my body but please my taste buds.

It's like 95-98% water so it does help hydrate you just like tea, coffee, fruit and a lot of veggies.

Soda is great for degreasing things, bone mass loss, removing enamel from your teeth and altering your body PH. If your goal is health, then soda is on the cheat food list for sure.

When I worked at a liquor store, while in high school, a cockroach sipped the soda and grew inside the spigot of the fountain machine to the point where it got stuck. When I cleaned the spigot the cockroach fell out. It was huge, albino (bleached by the acid) and its shell was so thin that it popped on landing from a one foot fall. The bags holding the concentrate syrup, separate from the soda canister, had corrosive warning labels like those on the back of transportation trucks for chemicals. Think of the albino cockroach next time you take a swig of soda and wonder why your teeth feel grainy afterward.

I'll drink a canned stevia soda with pizza on a cheat day, but never from a fountain machine. Especially if the ice is top loaded, which then means the workers drop the bags on the floor in the back to loosen up the ice before pouring it in to the machine. Wet bags on dirty floors, shaken into the ice chest and served to everyone to enjoy. I'm definitely traumatized from that summer job...

... specifically this

- soooooooooo the fact it lived inside had nothing to do with being "albino"- if I lived inside under ground with no sun and no outside influence- I'd be pale and thin too. This doesn't make sense.

but... but... but... he saw it happen, so it HAZ to be true!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »

... specifically this

but... but... but... he saw it happen, so it HAZ to be true!

obviously- it CLEARLY was the acid from the syrup.

Because being constantly drenched in syrup wouldn't kill said cockroach first via drowning before changing it's shell composition or thickness.