• W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I wish, that Winter; was over!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,207 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I wonder if it would really be such a bad thing if mankind's advancements in science and technology made us irrelevant. Barring catastrophic events, you'd think the population will continue to rise as natural resources diminish. Why shouldn't AI machines or genetically modified humans be our legacy to the world?

Along the overpopulation theme, I wonder if/when there will be another super virus like the Spanish flu again. You’d think it would be impending. Especially in America where the vast majority of people aren’t healthy to begin with.

Some suggest war and not releasing known cures for certain diseases are a way of slowing the population growth.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    The 21st'll be 2 months, since I 1st posted a picture; of my shaved head & I am ecstatic that my hair's finally grown long enough, that much of it's fallen over; hopefully the spiky remainder'll by then when I post again!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    A monster of a task awaits me this morning. I can doooo iiittt! :+1:

Successful. Great Day! :happy:
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I should feel bad about this disgustingly large plate of pizza and such that I'm consuming.. but I don't, because I've gone the entire day on about 400 calories of food just to nom nom nom and pizza and cider. :D
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I should feel bad about this disgustingly large plate of pizza and such that I'm consuming.. but I don't, because I've gone the entire day on about 400 calories of food just to nom nom nom and pizza and cider. :D

I see nothing to feel disgustingly about, except you are not sharing.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

Get your fine self over here and I'll share, lol. I got plenty. It's just my son and I (and he's only six, so he doesn't exactly eat a ton at the moment).

When he becomes a teenager.. I'll probably starve.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited February 2018
    Options

Get your fine self over here and I'll share, lol. I got plenty. It's just my son and I (and he's only six, so he doesn't exactly eat a ton at the moment).

When he becomes a teenager.. I'll probably starve.

You will no doubt starve to death. For now I will eat that portion he will eat when he is a lil older. lol
  • earazzi
    earazzi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Finding it pretty tricky to stay under my sugar goal each day. I'm eating fresh fruit vegetables and meat every day, sometimes some yoghurt for breakfast that's low in sugar but I always seem to go over.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    earazzi wrote: »
    Finding it pretty tricky to stay under my sugar goal each day. I'm eating fresh fruit vegetables and meat every day, sometimes some yoghurt for breakfast that's low in sugar but I always seem to go over.

What’s your sugar goal? Do you include fruit or no?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    earazzi wrote: »

Fruit doesn't count as sugar in my book because the fiber in fruit helps slow absorption. Only processed sugar. MFP doesn't make a distinction.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Killed my legs at the gym today. Peeing is gonna hurt tomorrow.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

You need one of these.

8pedthb31ju9.jpg
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Gonna hurt for me too, but for much different reasons.

Dare I even ask?