50lbs or more?

Replies

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Perkinshh wrote: »
    I did this before and lost weight , I was working out and did 4 marathons but that was 10 years ago I have little at a time climbed back from a 4/6 to a size 12. Now it’s been 10 days and I am determined . But today I did eat 2 miniature candies . I feel bad my sons and husband gave me so much candy that I can not have ❤️ Let me know if anyone needs a motivated person so we can support each other. It’s not easy

You can eat 2 little candies! Just count it!
  • JoniNichole
    JoniNichole Posts: 124 Member
    dsboohead wrote: »
    Perkinshh wrote: »
    I did this before and lost weight , I was working out and did 4 marathons but that was 10 years ago I have little at a time climbed back from a 4/6 to a size 12. Now it’s been 10 days and I am determined . But today I did eat 2 miniature candies . I feel bad my sons and husband gave me so much candy that I can not have ❤️ Let me know if anyone needs a motivated person so we can support each other. It’s not easy

You can eat 2 little candies! Just count it!

Yes! Just count everything you eat!

• newlifeambitions
    newlifeambitions Posts: 18 Member
    current 207
    lost 48
    short term goal: get to wonderland asap
    long term goal 150 pounds before summer!
    would love new motivating friends!
  • JoniNichole
    current 207
    lost 48
    short term goal: get to wonderland asap
    long term goal 150 pounds before summer!
    would love new motivating friends!

Feel free to add me! Let's work
  • Miss_Snow_White
    Miss_Snow_White Posts: 64 Member
    edited February 2018
    Current weight --245
    Short term goal-- to lose the 50 I've gained and walk a half marathon this Summer.
    Long term goal---I'd like to lose 80-90 all together

Between being sick, in and out of the hospital, different medications and an injury that lead to back surgery just 3 weeks ago my heath and physical fitness have gone way down hill in the last year. But I begin Physical Therapy this week and the road to recovery. I just hope I can find my selfdiscipline and my drive to keep with it.
  • marianlyn
    marianlyn Posts: 144 Member
    This year I will lose a total of 59lbs following the delivery of my daughter 4 weeks ago. I’ve dropped 24 already, but I know the hardest pounds are yet to come. I know I can do it—I dropped almost all the baby weight in 5 months after my full-term stillbirth in Dec 2016. Having survived such a hard loss (so far) makes losing weight feel relatively easier and gives me such motivation to be the best Mom I can be to all 3 of my babies.
  • savvyrose88
    savvyrose88 Posts: 123 Member
    Start: 187.8
    Small Goal: 165 by May 1st (my wedding weight)
    Final Goal: 135
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Would like to hit below 200 and go from there. Right now, I'm down 10.4 pounds and doing small goals of 10 pounds at a time. Got a little sloppy a few days this week and need to get back to doing it right. I love tracking, have learned to drink water (the fizzy, flavored, zero calorie ones) and am so proud of myself for what I have done so far. Could use some support from others that have similar goals and amount of weight to lose! Going to Vegas in June and have plans of wearing a dress at least once! Haven't worn a dress in years and always want to be able to wear the cute summer ones...but I never do because of my weight! Already bought one and am excited to be able to wear it and not feel like a frump!!
  • JoniNichole
    Current weight --245
    Short term goal-- to lose the 50 I've gained and walk a half marathon this Summer.
    Long term goal---I'd like to lose 80-90 all together

Between being sick, in and out of the hospital, different medications and an injury that lead to back surgery just 3 weeks ago my heath and physical fitness have gone way down hill in the last year. But I begin Physical Therapy this week and the road to recovery. I just hope I can find my selfdiscipline and my drive to keep with it.

Just keep logging your food and staying consistent and all things will come to follow! Let's work!
  • JoniNichole
    Start: 187.8
    Small Goal: 165 by May 1st (my wedding weight)
    Final Goal: 135

Let's get it!
  • JoniNichole
    shele62 wrote: »
    Would like to hit below 200 and go from there. Right now, I'm down 10.4 pounds and doing small goals of 10 pounds at a time. Got a little sloppy a few days this week and need to get back to doing it right. I love tracking, have learned to drink water (the fizzy, flavored, zero calorie ones) and am so proud of myself for what I have done so far. Could use some support from others that have similar goals and amount of weight to lose! Going to Vegas in June and have plans of wearing a dress at least once! Haven't worn a dress in years and always want to be able to wear the cute summer ones...but I never do because of my weight! Already bought one and am excited to be able to wear it and not feel like a frump!!

Congrats on the weight loss so far and let's get that body ready for Vegas baby! Feel free to add me! Let's work it girly
  • marvel927
    marvel927 Posts: 13 Member
    tdsmyers wrote: »
    Started at 240 lbs on Christmas Day 2017.
    Now at 215 on my way to reaching 190 within 6 months. As of today, I'm halfway there after about a third of the time; but a lot of weight came off in the beginning. Pace is now about 1.5 to 2 lbs per week.

That’s awesome. Keep up the good work. What’s your diet like? Exercise as well. I’m looking for ideas how to get my weight loss going. Thanks
  • marvel927
    lois1231 wrote: »
    Short term goal: Get out of the 250s.
    Long term goal 1: Weigh under 200
    Long term goal 2: Wear smaller than a size 15, weigh around 145 to 150.

You can do it!!!
  • marvel927
    avlama wrote: »
    Hi MFP,
    Looking for motivation and support, so please feel free to add me.

1st short term goal: Lose 25 pounds before my birthday in May.
    2nd short term goal: Lose 50 pounds before vacation at the end of July.
    Long term goal: Reach my goal weight of 145 by November.

Would love to go with you on this journey as I need support as well. Let’s get it!!
  • SimplyKaren32
    SimplyKaren32 Posts: 10 Member
    Current Weightloss: 16lbs
    Monthly Weightloss Goal: To have loss 20lb total by Feb 28.
    Short-term Goal: Lose 25lbs by March 15th.
    Mid-term Goal: Lose 50lbs by May 31st
    Long-term Goal: Lose 100lbs by Oct 24th.
  • lornam11
    lornam11 Posts: 14 Member
    Add me please. Lots to lose
  • JoniNichole
    Current Weightloss: 16lbs
    Monthly Weightloss Goal: To have loss 20lb total by Feb 28.
    Short-term Goal: Lose 25lbs by March 15th.
    Mid-term Goal: Lose 50lbs by May 31st
    Long-term Goal: Lose 100lbs by Oct 24th. [/

Let's get it girl! You got this!
  • JoniNichole
    Happy Monday! How is everyone doing on your plans?
  • savvyrose88
    savvyrose88 Posts: 123 Member
    Happy Monday! How is everyone doing on your plans?

Down a lb since yesterday morning! Walked 2 miles each day for the past 4 days! I’m happy!
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Still holding at 213 lbs.