WOMEN AGES 50 + FOR FEBRUARY 2018

Options

Replies

• langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Becca, all the models were naked real life nudists which made it interesting. Of course they shaded out the best parts. lol

Pip, nice picture! You have the prettiest smile.

DrKatie, your poor mom. What a blow to have lost 2 brothers in such a short period of time. ((Hugs))

Ankle has really been bothering me today. Can't wait to get home and get off my feet. Next week is my dr's appt. Hope he has more to offer than the last time I was there.

Terry

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    ⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Barbara We have pretty good Thai, Greek, and Japanese here, but have to travel to Washington, D.C. to get delicious Ethiopian food.

Lisa, Heather, and Janetr Fauxberge & Fabregg! Genius!

Karen in Virginia
  • JeanCricket
    JeanCricket Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks Katla :)

I do log every bite for past 3 1/2 years... but sometimes it is hard to see the truth. I still forced myself to keep logging. Not hard to see how the weight came back.

I know cutting back the calories and stepping up the exercise will help. But mostly learning how to better handle the stress - without the sweets!!!

Hugs to you!

Jean from NJ
  • coastalgosgal
    edited February 2018
    Options
  • coastalgosgal
    Options
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,050 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,341 Member
    Options
    Did 30 min HIIT on the elliptical then walked on the treadmill for 20 min. The plan for tomorrow is to use the elliptical and then take the Power Hour class

KJ - sometimes my boobs will get tender at what would be that "time of the month"

Wendy - how horrible! You've certainly had your share of "accidents"

Evie - Vince likes the Peanut Butter Patties in GS cookies. I don't. I buy a lot of those. Now last time he bought the cookies and he got some Thanks a Lot. Fortunately, he finished them tonight so that's no longer here to tempt me. However, the brownies are.

Met my childhood friend and her hubby today. Just had a crab cake and vegetable medley (no butter) and water to drink. Thought I did fairly well.

Well, denise just told Vince that she and Pete are going to move in with his mother in July. Note that she said "his mother" not "his mother and father". I don't know how this is going to be. The father didn't want the dog there at Christmas time because the dog might scratch the wood floors. It's one thing to visit someone, a different thing to live with them. The idea is that she and Pete can save more money for a house. If I'm not mistaken, this is a 55 plus community, I wonder if they can even live there. And what about parking? I wonder if the mother even talked to the father before inviting them to live with them. Or maybe the father isn't living there? Who knows, I know that I don't know the whole story.

For some reason there isn't water going into the dishwasher. Vince went on uTube and sometimes the filters are clogged. So he's going to work on that tomorrow.

Florida has a Sun Pass (like an e-z pass)so vince is looking up about it. Perhaps we will get one? Update: there is something called NC quick pass. Never heard of it. But it looks like you can use it with the Sun Pass, the ez Pass, and something in GA. It's only something like $7. Seems that's the way to go for us.

NYKaren - can't wait to see pics. Your trip sounds so very interesting.

Christine - welcome

Today was such a gorgeous day. Hope tomorrow is so I can go in the pool.

pip - congrats on your streak

Barbara - got the invoice from the magician today. I could swear we only paid him $350 two years ago. Even Vince seems to remember that we paid him $100 deposit and then $250 the night of the performance. Well, his invoice this year is $650! We're going to recheck our payments the last time and then I will probably mention it to him. I'm still going to use the gala's budget and put my figures next to them. I suspect that even with this increase, my figures will still come out lower. Hey, there's a $300 difference. All I have to do is take out the $300 they have for centerpieces and I've got it done.

Rita - prayers for your dh

Jean - welcome. I found that having one of those small cups of applesauce help with the sugar cravings (unsweetened applesauce). With summer coming, I keep one in the freezer. Like sorbet. I also keep some grapes in the freezer. Like an ice pop for the summer and much better for you.

Mary - so glad you found such a great place for Shep

Rye - I always freeze meals in individual portions. It DOES save time and money. Sometime I have to make different foods for Vince, but at least I have something for me (like soup)

Katie - you sure have been busy. Thanks for checking in. Glad the surgery went well, sorry for the deaths

barbie - welcome to the boring life club...lol

Cheri - beautiful blankets. Is that C2C? If so, how long did it take you to make them

Michele in FL for now who got sad today realizing that she'll only be here another few days
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,540 Member
    Options
    langman22 wrote: »
    Becca, all the models were naked real life nudists which made it interesting. Of course they shaded out the best parts. lol

Pip, nice picture! You have the prettiest smile.

DrKatie, your poor mom. What a blow to have lost 2 brothers in such a short period of time. ((Hugs))

Ankle has really been bothering me today. Can't wait to get home and get off my feet. Next week is my dr's appt. Hope he has more to offer than the last time I was there.

Terry

Awwww thx!