WOMEN AGES 50 + FOR FEBRUARY 2018

Options

Replies

• knjiuv
    knjiuv Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Well ladies I don't think you were as chatty yesterday. Hope you are all OK. Maybe you all are sit out enjoying your pets! I'm not going to post pics of my two sinc I just did a couple of days ago. But I do adore them. Mozart apparently had found a paper towel. And of course he did what he always has done whenever he finds a paper towel. He puts it in his water dish. But this time he brought his wet soggy paper towel to his Daddy. He didn't understand why he was admonished. He has spent a lot of time up on the top level of his cat condo. Charlie pushed back the shears on the side he was perched on so he really enjoyed just looking out the window. So this evening I not only lulled the shears shut but pulled the curtains shut. So poor guy. He is perched up there pawing the curtains to get the, open. I got a little worried because he then starts pawing on the outside up near the valance. But he got bored with that pretty quick and just got down. My 15 pound 3 foot cat just jumped on my lap again. And when me does that, you know he has arrived. Good thing I love this cuddle buddy as much as I do.

Dana, your Mom is lovely and looks like she understood how to have fun.

Rita, prayers are with your husband and his surgery.

Well figure skating is on and is demanding my attention. Sorry ladies, I do love them also.

Joyce, Indiana
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    68547cwg98wmzcn.gif
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Cheri your cactus is beautiful. I miss you not posting more often. (((hugs))).

Janetr OKC
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,937 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Gorgeously hot summer day!! It was up to 37C on the trail, but a bit lower than that in the shade. And now we're relaxing in air con.

We'll walk into town in a little while for dinner.

Speaking of dinner, and with the comments about Mexican food earlier in this thread ...

What are your top 3 favourite cuisines?

Me ... generally speaking, and recognising that there are regional differences ... :)

Mexican
    Indian
    Italian

Machka in Oz

Machka, you and I would be great dinner/lunch buddies. We could rotate through those three choices over and over.

That sounds great!! :)

If we ever make it over to NZ we might have to go out to dinner! :grin:

M in Oz
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,937 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of the tour ... two rides so far with a third coming up. We're exploring!

38.48 km to get to the next town plus another 12 km checking out the area plus ... I'm not sure yet. Out to visit a friend, and back.

This is where we used to live ... one of my favourite parts of Australia. :)

Machka in Oz
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,133 Member
    Options
    Kate- great job on the Kettlebell! Have fun shopping :)

<3

Mary
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Piazza Navona ah memories! My first Tartuffo at Tres Scalini at dusk in Piazza Navona watching the sketch artists, caricaturists, jugglers, and mimes. NYKAREN your day sounds simply wonderful!
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
    Hello! Happy WEdnesday! Just reading today! Thanks for the book suggestions, Heather and Wendy, I will have to check those out! ttfn xoxoxo KJ (Kelly)
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,262 Member
    Options
    KJ - It's very British, but a great book on just running for the fun of it is YOUR PACE OR MINE, by Lisa Jackson. :D
    I'm hoping my GPS watch will arrive today, but it won't be here in time for my run.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    B)
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mary

Janet egg was beautiful, you are so creative

Back from shopping not very exciting stuff, will do a cardio workout this afternoon and watch snooker on Tv

Kate UK <3