JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 32

Options

Replies

• nikki062181
    nikki062181 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    @enlightenme2 I am horrible at drinking as much as I should. I was well under liquids yesterday, but I felt like I was going to puke from pushing fluids.

@mamabear10717 I really struggled with seeing the daily fluctuations too. I actually pushed myself BEYOND what I should have and ended up at the ER from heat stroke because the jump ups made me so upset. I've learned that my sodium intake, my carb intake, my water intake, hormones, they can make it fluctuate. So, I can deal now. Our bodies have a mind of their own.

@rparkerslim I keep running into similar numbers myself.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,829 Member
    Options
    @knox50us Read the first post on this thread, I believe it explains how to post. Don’t wait, jump in now then continue next round.

@CynthiaByrne All you can eat doesn’t mean you should, something I’ve learned living in the land of buffets (Las Vegas)

@nikki062181 Art quilts are quilts that are not traditional. They frequently have bling or other embellishments making them more “artsy-farts” as some say.

@CaliMomTeach Somehow you have lost a day.
  • CaliMomTeach
    CaliMomTeach Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    @knox50us Read the first post on this thread, I believe it explains how to post. Don’t wait, jump in now then continue next round.

@CynthiaByrne All you can eat doesn’t mean you should, something I’ve learned living in the land of buffets (Las Vegas)

@nikki062181 Art quilts are quilts that are not traditional. They frequently have bling or other embellishments making them more “artsy-farts” as some say.

@CaliMomTeach Somehow you have lost a day.

Thanks. I have no clue what I did! Probably when we were at Disney. Now I have to figure this out or it will drive me crazy!