WOMEN AGES 50 + FOR FEBRUARY 2018

Options

Replies

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,728 Member
    Options
    Getting Tal on the bus walking the dogs and feeding DFIL then home get some things done there and to work 11-5.
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Yeah Cheri! So happy for you!

Okie
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,728 Member
    Options
    Yeahhhhh Cheri~~
    Well made a couple of phone calls and then walked the dog... and now going to work early to harrass my brother..
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Curious... do/did you pluck your eyebrows? I did the day of my wedding and maybe once or twice In High school. It hurt.

Friend’s jaw dropped to the floor when I said I didn’t/don’t. She said she never realized some women did not pluck their eyebrows regularly. My jaw dropped at that.
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    I only pluck the white hairs that keep popping up! Never plucked other than that.

Carol
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,759 Member
    Options
    Rye ... I had to pluck around the age of 15 ... I had a unibrow ... and did so for many, many years. But haven't done so in probably 10 years. Drives my hairdresser nuts! :D

• LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    Rye - it's so funny you'd ask that, my daughter just went for her monthly eyebrow waxing, and I'd honestly rather eat dirt than have someone put hot wax near my eyeballs! I pluck mine semi-regularly, that being every six to eight weeks, but they don't grow terribly fast, and the older I get, the less they seem to grow.

Lisa in NC
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    congrats Cheri!
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Plucking. No. I have virtually no eyebrows. I did pluck a couple of times in high school, but not excessively thin, just strays outside of normal eyebrows. They fell out after I married hubs so I blame him. A waxy eyebrow pencil is my best friend! Stays on in water.

Okie in the TX Hill Country