Let's motivate each other! Add me!

Options

Replies

• HopeForTheFuture17
    HopeForTheFuture17 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and i was 16 stone 10lb before the start of my diet and now I am 16 stone 1lb after only a week or so, I am hoping to get down to 12 stone.So yeah I'm going to be here for a bit lol ☺
  • bethss_
    bethss_ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hi feel free to add me :smile: need motivation
  • chloeivo95
    chloeivo95 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi new to MFP and am looking for motivation! My goal is to loose 80lbs. Feel free to add me
  • wifeofaveteran
    wifeofaveteran Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 30
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    LateefD18 wrote: »
    I'm trying to lose at least 80 lbs, I started working out today and this time I'm not stopping till I reach my goal!

Consistency will make a difference! You will get there for sure!!!
  • Tapout112009
    Tapout112009 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I was in a near death car accident and I had to relearn to walk and use my arm again thru all this wich was Feb 2016 I got very depressed and gained alot of weight. Till 1 day my friend brought me back to the gym and it clicked and everything else was history. Today I have lost 65 pounds and feel amazing. Always looking to motivate anyone I can.wj11f76zlu2n.jpg
    5029axbi8yn4.jpg
  • ivetastic
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I was in a near death car accident and I had to relearn to walk and use my arm again thru all this wich was Feb 2016 I got very depressed and gained alot of weight. Till 1 day my friend brought me back to the gym and it clicked and everything else was history. Today I have lost 65 pounds and feel amazing. Always looking to motivate anyone I can.wj11f76zlu2n.jpg
    5029axbi8yn4.jpg

Super amazing!!!! Isn’t it crazy how our minds are so powerful? We can truly accomplish anything if we don’t give up and work hard! Way to be an inspiration
  • ptcampgymokc
    ptcampgymokc Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Down to 220 from 255 a few months ago.
  • MKim1986
    MKim1986 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 20 out of the 60lbs I am aiming to lose. Right now my aim is to just be active and slowly add in working out since it's been 11 years since I worked out at all. Please feel free to add me. I need all the motivation and help I can get lol
  • ivetastic
    Options
    Wow you guys are so awesome!!! Keep up the great work
  • Sissy8005
    Sissy8005 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ivetastic wrote: »
    3500 calories equals 1 pound

So my goal is losing 4-5 pounds a month.

I want to lose 40 pounds to start off with
    So it's going to take at least 8 months if I keep at it. It can be very discouraging.

Usually burning 500-700 calories a day and strength training has helped me before.

What's your goal?

• Sissy8005
    Sissy8005 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just had a birthday and I would like to lose twenty pounds and with the help from all of you I will and keep it off
  • ivetastic
    Options
    Sissy8005 wrote: »
    I just had a birthday and I would like to lose twenty pounds and with the help from all of you I will and keep it off

You can totally do it!
  • tristenrjones45
    tristenrjones45 Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I usually lose around 4000 calories a day but get no where last time I weighed I was 217 and I workout everyday and I’m still 217.
  • ivetastic
    Options
    There could be something that is going on. You can go to a doctor and get some tests and blood work done. Also how are you checking your calorie burn? You have to check your bmr and maybe subtract from your overall calorie burn. Then from there you can calculate the calories you are consuming. Sometimes if you don’t consume enough calories your metabolism slows down and the progress becomes slow.
    I usually lose around 4000 calories a day but get no where last time I weighed I was 217 and I workout everyday and I’m still 217.

• ivetastic
    Options
    There could be something that is going on. You can go to a doctor and get some tests and blood work done. Also how are you checking your calorie burn? You have to check your bmr and maybe subtract from your overall calorie burn. Then from there you can calculate the calories you are consuming. Sometimes if you don’t consume enough calories your metabolism slows down and the progress becomes slow.

If you find out what is going on please keep me posted
  • robertperdue10
    robertperdue10 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Love the positivity. I am 225 goal weight is 205-210. Currently 22% bodyfat definitely want that below 20. I have alot of work ahead of me, but I can't wait to see the results.
  • ronske84
    ronske84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I dont know anything about anything lol but im hoping i can learn more health lingo and lose unnecessary body fat and gain more lean muscle. Dont really know where to start. Im a skinny average girl with a big belly lol.
  • tristenrjones45
    tristenrjones45 Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

I have a athletic watch and thanks
  • MarkSBarber
    MarkSBarber Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me, I'm not looking to lose weight, I'm happy where I'm at, I do post daily