WOMEN AGES 50 + FOR FEBRUARY 2018

Options

Replies

• langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

KJ, glad to hear the inspection went well. I’m not surprised as you do an awesome job.

Wendy, love to hear how the new diet goes.

Michele, thanks for the update on Lenora. I was wondering how she was doing. Hope Vince feels better fast. For your sake. lol

Becca, love the bracelet. I can imagine it full of beads.

Rye, glad your talk with your DH ended with you not visiting those “friends” again. Time to plan a visit to a “new” city.

Rori, The day has finally arrived! Well done girl! I’m going out the same way…quietly. Doing the Snoopy happy dance.

Wendy, If you like period pieces we just finished watching the series “Versailles” which takes place during the time of Louis XIII (1641). Versailles is a palace near Paris. The series shows how the king and the court was back then. It’s sort of like a soap opera the all the palace intrigues. The acting is good. And we really enjoyed it. Here is the link to the trailer. As a heads up, it’s not G rated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9WTU_33Ank

Sharon, you were so wise to bring Jheri along to your appointment. As hard as it is, it probably for the best to be away from work. The stress can’t help you get better. I think you are very perceptive about Creedin’s feelings. Will he open up to you? Kids always want to please their parents. I think you will do well and yes this is just a new chapter in your life. “Life is an open book full of blank pages. You write the story as you go.” Glad you made you decision and I’m sure you will find a new path.

Penny, good to hear from you. Sounds like your life has been very busy.

Barbie, glad your husband was understanding. You go girl with that research paper.

Welcome to all the newbies.

Well it is almost March and I’ve not stuck to my calories one day. Tomorrow I must get serious and start getting back on track!

Terry in VT
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I didn't realize the trailer would show up like that.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,532 Member
    Options
    kymarai wrote: »
    Pip - you amaze me!
    Kylia

Awww thx. That was a struggle, some of those floor exercises I hate
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Poerava14 wrote: »
    KarenNY: Proud of you for losing a pound while on a holiday. Best of luck with the remainder of your orchestra season.

Lisa: Has it been a year already??? So glad you are enjoying your job. They are lucky to have you.

SueinWA: Adorable puppy.

Machka: I'm just in awe at how much distance you cover on your rides. Thanks for the photo tour.

Pip: Floor exercises...totally with you there. Hate 'em. But I might be asking you to raise your boot in my direction and get me back in the gym.

Heather: DIL is brilliant! I'm sending good thoughts across the pond for some real estate luck to come your way.

My two magical months of living in countdown mode are about to end. ONE. MORE. DAY. My retirement is going to be a surprise to most of my associates around the country. It's my choice to make a quiet exit. My team wants me to come back to NYC in March for a face to face sendoff. No way! No parties, no gifts, no cards, please. Biggest honor would be for them to support our council in Puerto Rico, which is in a world of hurt because they had to cancel their cookie sale this year. It's a disastrous hit to their finances. Hope they hear me.

I have lined up people to move out my home office furniture and a local handyman will be here in 2 weeks to paint the space which I am redecorating as my Zen den. While painting is happening, DH and I will probably take the train to Glenwood Springs, on the western slope of the Rockies, and spend a couple days soaking in the mineral springs and just being in the mountains. Looking forward, feeling positive. Happy dance music is queued up and ready to blast in about 20 hours. :D:D:D

Stay well friends. We can do this.

Rori
    Colorado Foothills

Just let me know, the boot is at my side for ya
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Some floor exercises I don’t mind but some, ughhh like burpees
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,829 Member
    Options
    >:)
  • Sunkist796
    Sunkist796 Posts: 25 Member
    Options

What is your retirement business Kerri?

<3 Wendy

I am with DoTerra Essential Oils! I love the oils! They got me off a whole lot of medications!
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Heather Oh my gosh I just finished watching Jessamy's TedX talk. Life changer. I messaged her to thank her and she replied immediately. What a gem!

Karen in Virginia

p.s. I love your new house!
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Heather ~ I looks great! I love the bay windows.