WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options

Replies

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Took another painting class. I wasn't sure I wanted to paint a snowman. I am pleased in how it turned out. The background matches my cardinal painting.q1jgrkr5ysjf.jpg

028c0wks8dyq.jpg

Very Nice!

Karen in Virginia
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,577 Member
    Options
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    ⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    :):)
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    Tonight ceramics and mahjongg. I'm thinking that the guy drilled the holes for my ball too small.

Beth - if your sons's roommate doesn't want that apartment, I'll take it. Sounds lovely. I'll consider it as long as it's in NC....lol

Terry VT - cat cuddling was how I got Vince to keep from getting a fifth cat. Good thing, too, because we'll be getting Jessica's cat while she's in school.

Wendy - (((HUGS))) Good for you not giving in to buying

Beans - welcome!

Michele in NC
  • wildhorsewendy
    wildhorsewendy Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Hi Sisters, WOW, I just had a fantastic run. Took my wild heart down to the beach for a barefoot run in the wind with Jock and Lacey to double and triple my enjoyment. I just want to share with you the song that I played over and over while I ran. It might just be my all time favourite running song. It has strong, inspiring lyrics and a great beat. It starts like a rap song, which isn't that cool to run to, but as soon as the main refrain kicks in I can't fault it. You just have to listen past the first 15 seconds. So if you need a motivating work out or running song to pump you up I recommend: Imagine Dragons- Whatever It Takes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOsM-DYAEhY

<3 Wendy
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,577 Member
    Options
    ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,878 Member
    Options
    B)
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Wendy,
    Great song! I love Imagine Dragons! There are some great songs from the group, "All American Rejects".
    This is posted in your honor! (Is it correct?)
    ergjfiu166zi.jpg

Love,
    Becca
    Oregon