3/2-3.5 miles + P90X3 CVX
    3/3-6.25 miles
    3/4-3 miles + P90X3 agility X

15.25/65 miles

Upcoming races:
    May 12- Montana Women's run 5 miles
    July 17-Missoula Marathon
    September 16- Montana half Marathon

I love the Agility X! I haven't done it in a while because we re-arranged our basement and I have been too lazy to put the tape on the floor...lol!

I didnt use tape this time, just imagined it, lol

I tried it without the tape, but it is so much better if you actually have it. You should try it. I use painter's tape, so it's easy to see and comes off the carpet easily.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,808 Member
    Options
    @Elise4270 there is no chest strap with it, just my fitbit watch. I had a polar FT4 I think it was and it was like $50, but that was 6 years ago. My fitbit reads accurately with pretty much every workout except running, If I try and hold my arm fairly still, it reads better, but who runs with 1 stiff arm, haha

@lporter229 Ive used tape too, I just didnt feel like putting tape down, haha
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    @Elise4270 there is no chest strap with it, just my fitbit watch. I had a polar FT4 I think it was and it was like $50, but that was 6 years ago. My fitbit reads accurately with pretty much every workout except running, If I try and hold my arm fairly still, it reads better, but who runs with 1 stiff arm, haha

@lporter229 Ive used tape too, I just didnt feel like putting tape down, haha

I do not have a Fitbit, but when I used to use an Apple Watch, I found that the HR was not accurate unless I made sure the watch was extra tight before running. My Garmin does not have this problem, but perhaps your new Fitbit does? Next time you run, try making it as tighter than you have been, maybe?
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    4.7 miles treadmill tonight

I'm re-training still and can't believe how rungry I am despite how few miles that was and it was at a slow pace to boot. :(

exercise.png
  • Sparx_81
    Sparx_81 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Only signed up yesterday but still to start as husband was late home from work so I didn't have anyone to watch the toddlebeasts!