True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I made instant mashed potatoes tonight....I think I like them better than real mashed potatoes

Mashed potatoes from a box are amazing

I buy frozen mashed potato.. its in 5cm cylinders you microwave.. it's awesome, no dirty pots and only has potato, butter, milk and salt and is just like homemade mashed potato but better.

I have never seen or heard of this but It sounds worth the try. I personally don’t like the bagged potatoes.
    I’ve tried them a couple of times but find they leave a strange after taste in my mouth. To be fair, I am picky with my cooking and make most things from scratch.

I did try 3 brands and four seasons was the best.. I love that it only has regular ingredients, nothing weird.. Im only cooking for one mostly so it saves a lot of hassle.

Want me to move in? Then you could cook for two?

o:)

I'm actually a decent chef tbh.

Absolutely, when can you get here?
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    My accountant told me I really could use more deductions.....I confess I'm thinking about finding a woman to make babies with now....

Tbh it's kind of *kitten* that I can't list my dog as a dependent.

I buy him food, I buy him toys, I take him for haircuts and to get his nails trimmed, I bathe him, I force medicine down his throat when he's sick AFTER I've bought said medicine from the doggy doctor (I also pay for his annual doggy doctor visits), I have to punish him for when he's been bad, he loves to get into my things, he leaves his toys EVERYWHERE, I organize play-dates, I give him snuggles and he runs to me when he's scared.

That sounds like a baby to me.

Yes it does. In that case I have a few babies already that are costing me a fortune but are not deductions!
  • Fitwithsci
    Fitwithsci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I ate the majority of a package of double stuff Oreos over the weekend. They were delicious!
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    My accountant told me I really could use more deductions.....I confess I'm thinking about finding a woman to make babies with now....

Tbh it's kind of *kitten* that I can't list my dog as a dependent.

I buy him food, I buy him toys, I take him for haircuts and to get his nails trimmed, I bathe him, I force medicine down his throat when he's sick AFTER I've bought said medicine from the doggy doctor (I also pay for his annual doggy doctor visits), I have to punish him for when he's been bad, he loves to get into my things, he leaves his toys EVERYWHERE, I organize play-dates, I give him snuggles and he runs to me when he's scared.

That sounds like a baby to me.

Several million fewer dependents were claimed on federal income tax returns the year the IRS started requiring taxpayers to list the Social Security numbers of their children.

You could provide yours to @TeacupsAndToning for her to use for her dog. :lol:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Let's not confuse deductions with commitments.

Why not just buy a new computer, delivery van or start taking more of us out to dinner?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Oh god, I have 3 you can have. They’re miserable.

They're miserable or you're miserable?
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Ic...sometimes I think about what I want to say and start typing...then delete
  • empresssue
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Let's not confuse deductions with commitments.

Why not just buy a new computer, delivery van or start taking more of us out to dinner?

And, technically, kids are exemptions & not deductions.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    IC that I've been driving with an expired driver's license for almost a year now. I dread going to the DMV that much.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    IC that I've been driving with an expired driver's license for almost a year now. I dread going to the DMV that much.

In California it's a $1k fine and you have to go to court to clear it, and the dmv...

IC I found out the hard way
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    mij140 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Someone please try to send me a message. I’ve sent 3 and all are unread. Hmm.

@mij140

I just sent one to you as well.

no attachments.

... this time.
    The mom bod thread is making me feel self conscious for not having children yet

Whatever. You’re a *kitten* babe!

That's very sweet of both of you.

Tbh when I was younger I wanted to have children by now so I have a hard time not putting pressure on myself to hurry up.

I tried for a long time for my first but it didn’t happen until I was 31. 33 for my last. Start when you’re ready. :heart:

Daughter waited till she was 42. It will happens when it happens. We have a 4 year grandson and she still maintain a very athletic figure.

• kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options

In California it's a $1k fine and you have to go to court to clear it, and the dmv...

Thanks for the info. I figured there'd be a fine but not that much. I need to just take an Ativan and get in there.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Thanks for the info. I figured there'd be a fine but not that much. I need to just take an Ativan and get in there.

Lol...
    I've also found that if you go towards the end of the day, they are all in a hurry to kill the line so they can go home and they will push everyone through much quicker... Or so it seemed
  • empresssue
    Options
    IC-I can be a slow learner at times
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I looks up how to spell super common and fairly simple words all the time, because I just cant *kitten* spell normal words, its kinda pathetic really
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC:
    I still don't know what most of the apps and social apps that people talk about are, or all that cool kid lingo. :lol: