bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: »
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Water :)
    2. Meditation :)
    3. Staff meeting :)
    4. Satellite group at N's :)
    5. Soup for dinner? :D nope hamburger gravy with corn and mashed potatoes. It was good!
    6. Brush and floss :)
    7. Bed by 10:30 :)
    JFT Thursday
    1. Water
    2. Meditate
    3. Laundry
    4. Studio time and minimalist podcast
    5. Movie out with hubby if he's game
    6. Brush and floss
    7. Bed by 10:30
  • biche896
    biche896 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    biche896 wrote: »

For today:

Lift
    Apple cider vinegar - done
    Vitamin D - done
    Drink 2 litres of water
    10k steps
    Eat within my macros/calories
    C25K

Met all my goals yesterday!

For today:
    Lift - done
    Vitamin D - done
    Walk Raffi - done
    Drink 2 litres of water
    10k steps
    Eat within my macros/calories
    Yoga
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    dghdawm3kc4u.jpg
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Posted too early. Made some but not all goals.

Tomorrow 9/3:

- exercise early
    - Lots and lots of water
    - Stay in calorie goal
    - Leave on time to finish birthday party cake and prep.

Night guys
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Just for Wednesday, 3/7/18
    1. Journal every bite :)
    2. Hydrate, at least 64 oz :)
    3. 5 servings of freggies ;) only 3
    4. Finish laundry :)
    5. Body, Mind & Spirit - spend time on each, separately :) Body (rested/ate healthy) :) Mind (podcasts/readings) :) Spirit (Headspace meditation)
    6. Simple Abundance: Read today's and then Pick one of the assignments to work on today :)
    7. Beck's Diet Solution: Update cards and read next chapter :(
    8. Listen to Optimal Living Daily and Optimal Health Daily podcasts. Try one new podcast. :)
    9. One thing on fridge's to-do list :(
    10. Unplug 9:00; ready for bed; gratitude journal; bed/tv 10:30 :(

Updating late but these are my goals for today!

Just for Thursday
    1. Journal every bite
    2. Hydrate with plain water
    3. Simple Abundance - Work on assignment
    4. Beck's Diet Solution: Update Cards and read next chapter
    5. Listen to my minimalist and Optimal Daily podcasts
    6. Finish one to-do item
    7. Unplug 9:00, gratitude journal and TV 10:30.

It comes down to one simple thing...how bad do you want it?
  • HGSmith0920
    HGSmith0920 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    @Bex953172 Good job on your goals! You're smart to limit it for the time being!

@MLHC1 It's good to "hear" from you! Lol. Good luck with your presentation! I bet you are excited to be done with school! You have a REALLY busy family! Lots of deep breathing! Lol. I'm glad that you are doing well! Keep us updated!

@OConnell5483 Good goals! Where do you find the podcasts that you listen to? I would like to try them. I need to listen to something that isn't as time-consuming as an audiobook or as random as Pandora. How are you feeling, btw? Are you on the mend yet?

So M made me take a rest day today. I am incredibly sore from the last few days of working out heavily. I might do some mild stretching before bed and then a quick, easy yoga video tomorrow morning. But because I didn't do anything active today I will go over calorie goal. I, also, am going to have a hard time logging tomorrow night(parents taking us to Charlie Brown's) and Sunday night(going to M&M's for dinner). I'm going to try but it is likely that it will end badly! Lol. But it will be an awesome weekend of good food! I will do my best to eat smart as well as drink lots and lots of water to counteract the sodium overload.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,222 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »

I have begun to mindlessly eat.
    I’m not too upset about it really, now I’ve realised I can change that and it’s definitely just because I’ve had the baby.
    I didn’t even realise I’d eaten so much chocolate until I found wrappers in my hoodie pocket :sweat_smile: then reluctantly logged them!

So!
    Kind of achieved my goals! I logged everything I can remember and I think I’ve drunk about 5 glasses of water so happy with that!

So goals for Friday:
    - Log all food... accurately!
    - 6 glasses of water

@Bex ---- you made me laugh --- your comment about the wrappers in your hoodie pocket!! This sounds so like me - but my wrappers are usually stuffed somewhere where no one can see them!

But .... I am SO PROUD of you for getting back to logging!! SO you really aren't doing mindless eating --- maybe after the fact .... but you are at least aware of what you are doing. And ... with a new baby on top of it!!

So I can't even kick you in the butt ..... you are doing awesome!! I better get myself going - you are setting a good example. And ... with a new baby and 2 more little ones ... you should be so proud of yourself!!! And ... so happy to have you back logging and checking in with us!
  • mytime6630
    Options

All in all pleased with today as first binge free day in ages. It really helped knowing I’d committed this, especially after the school run and after swimming. I realised my craving wasn’t hunger and that I really wasn’t hungry. I also realised that I didn’t want to eat ‘healthy food’ and so stopped my inner child making my eating decisions... that was a tough one!

Great job! Stopping binging is hard to do .... but you are doing great. To actually stop and realize that it is just a craving and not hunger, and that you didn't want healthy food but junk food .... great job! You've got this!

I'm just wondering about the apple cider vinegar ?????

@missheidi - did you crochet that? Beautiful job!!
    Faebert wrote: »
    Bad day for me. Been so busy with work and family stuff and trying to do it all perfectly. Hit the wall tonight and let frustration overwhelm me. But tomorrow is a new day (kind of the point of this, right?) so I’m making peace and moving on.

Yes - tomorrow is a new day! Somedays are like that... but the good thing is when we move on, and start over.

@MLHC1 - great to hear from you!

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    MLHC1 wrote: »
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    @MLHC1 how are things going with you!

Many of you have read my status update and know I'm kinda taking a break from social media. I will occasionally "pop-on" for chit-chat updates but my counselor has advised that I steer clear of any "to-do" or daily lists. I'm in the final stretch of my pregnancy and I have to reduce as much stress and anxiety as I can.

Just to update: I'm doing fairly well. My exercise routines have come to a hault, other than walking. My two younger boys have started baseball season and my oldest is competing in high-school track tournaments for the remainder of the next two months, Lol!! The baby is doing well. He is a big boy!! My last sonogram measured him 1 lb heavier than other babies his gestional age :blush: I present my finalized research report and poster in 2 weeks!! Then I'm finished with school until August :smile: I really appreciate everyone's support and I will try to get on here occasionally to "check-in." You ladies keep up the good work!! :wink:

Ahh I didn’t realise you were having a break from social media. Must have missed the post!
    In these last stages it probably is best to reduce your stress, have you got everything you need for your baby boy? I’m so excited for when he arrives! Casey was my heaviest too!
    It wasn’t great for us that I was running out the day before my induction buying Moses baskets, more clothes and bottles and pumps (which I’ve not even used yet!) so getting rest now is a v good idea!

Make sure you take good care of you and that baby! Have you had to stop exercising or is it a bit hard to do now?

Sounds like your other boys are doing great! Are they excited for their new baby brother?!
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    joan6630 wrote: »

All in all pleased with today as first binge free day in ages. It really helped knowing I’d committed this, especially after the school run and after swimming. I realised my craving wasn’t hunger and that I really wasn’t hungry. I also realised that I didn’t want to eat ‘healthy food’ and so stopped my inner child making my eating decisions... that was a tough one!

Great job! Stopping binging is hard to do .... but you are doing great. To actually stop and realize that it is just a craving and not hunger, and that you didn't want healthy food but junk food .... great job! You've got this!

I'm just wondering about the apple cider vinegar ?????

@missheidi - did you crochet that? Beautiful job!!
    Faebert wrote: »
    Bad day for me. Been so busy with work and family stuff and trying to do it all perfectly. Hit the wall tonight and let frustration overwhelm me. But tomorrow is a new day (kind of the point of this, right?) so I’m making peace and moving on.

Yes - tomorrow is a new day! Somedays are like that... but the good thing is when we move on, and start over.

@MLHC1 - great to hear from you!

Yes I did. Trying to figure out how to get the other views to post. I'm not super happy with it.
  • mytime6630
    Options
    missheidi wrote: »

Yes I did. Trying to figure out how to get the other views to post. I'm not super happy with it.

You should be very proud of it!! You did a great job! I don't know how to knit or crochet -- something I would love to learn .... if only I had more time! Please post more - love to see them.