Your go to breakfast.

Options

Replies

• endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    spinach and feta egg cups that i make on sundays or overnight oats smoothies that I make on sundays.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Grits with fat free cheese
    200g Egg whites
    4 slices of thick cut bacon
    Fit and active white bread, 2 slices. (if you have an aldi around you it's pretty amazing and high in fiber)

OR
    4 to 5 oz of lean ground turkey
    200g of egg white
    grits with full fat cheddar
    2 slices of fit and active bread

Also drink a white gridlock, again if you have an aldi around you... I think it's better compared to the white monster AND only 79cents

Both roughly 500 to 600 calories. It's my post morning run meal and pre workout meal.

Yummm.. Im coming to your place for breakfast.. Idk what grits are so you can leave those out :laugh:
  • lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Grits with fat free cheese
    200g Egg whites
    4 slices of thick cut bacon
    Fit and active white bread, 2 slices. (if you have an aldi around you it's pretty amazing and high in fiber)

OR
    4 to 5 oz of lean ground turkey
    200g of egg white
    grits with full fat cheddar
    2 slices of fit and active bread

Also drink a white gridlock, again if you have an aldi around you... I think it's better compared to the white monster AND only 79cents

Both roughly 500 to 600 calories. It's my post morning run meal and pre workout meal.

Yummm.. Im coming to your place for breakfast.. Idk what grits are so you can leave those out :laugh:

cheese grits are yummy
  • ojidanowe67
    ojidanowe67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    oatmeal with blueberries, dried cherries and a handful of walnuts. or a bagel thin with nut butter and a piece of fruit
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    1 cup of red seedless grapes (weighed out, it can range from 155-175 grams), topped with 6 oz, fat-free double-protein Greek yogurt, with a granola bar (1/2 of a Nature Valley 2-bar packet) crumbled on top.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Mostly eggs. I do mix it up throughout each week, but generally have the same things over & over (with black coffee)

boiled egg & toast (with fruit or without)
    scrambled egg taco w/ salsa
    Greek yogurt (flavored, or plain with fruit & oats mixed in)
    omelet with 1-2 eggs and veggies or bean sprouts
    Oatmeal with PB&J mixed in
    fried egg & waffle
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    2 eggs scrambled with a couple handfuls of spinach and some feta. Blueberries for dessert.
  • pamfin
    pamfin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats with fruit and either yogurt or quark.
  • mortuseon_
    mortuseon_ Posts: 257 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Fibre one brownie, Skyr or Greek yoghurt or protein bar, black coffee.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    I do best with a big breakfast. Steel cut oats made with 2% milk, walnuts, Granny Smith apples, and either cranberries or blueberries, 1 tbsp optional almond butter, a dollop of Greek yogurt, and some spices/extracts. Plus either cottage cheese topped with salsa, or 2 eggs and bacon (skip the almond butter when I have bacon). Comes out to slightly over 500 calories and tops up my engine without spiking my blood glucose (I'm diabetic.)

I love putting different extracts on steel cut oats, it's a great way of making them flavorful for very few calories. Depending on my mood, I might use vanilla, almond, rum, or orange.
  • krissywashington79
    krissywashington79 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Steel Cut Oatmeal w/ a scoop of Vanilla protein powder

3 egg whites w/sweet peppers, turkey sausage and salsa.
  • DragonHasTheSapphire
    DragonHasTheSapphire Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    So far for me:

Plain hot cereal made from grains
    unsweetned almond milk
    Santa cruz peanut butter or full fat greek gods plain yogurt
    large banana
    2 golden kiwis
  • DragonHasTheSapphire
    DragonHasTheSapphire Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Steel Cut Oatmeal w/ a scoop of Vanilla protein powder

3 egg whites w/sweet peppers, turkey sausage and salsa.

Mmmm, wonder what vanilla protein powder tastes like, I'm using chocolate XD

Tukey sausage sounds good right now
  • elsayegh25
    elsayegh25 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    banana, 6 large eggs, 3 brown pitta bread. 200 ml of milk, and my vitamins
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Apples or some fruit
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    2 eggs over hard. Sometimes I'll get add 2 pc bacon.
  • OHFlamingo
    OHFlamingo Posts: 239 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Dry cereal with fruit and either unsweetened vanilla almond milk or low fat yogurt. Fresh or thawed frozen fruits, and a wide variety of cereals such as Kashi, Great Grains, or any others with whole grains, with added raisins, nuts, or dates, etc. (no Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops or the like!) I don't mind using the calories for breakfast because I tend to have a very small lunch. Works for me!
  • broseidonkingofbrocean
    Options
    I do best with a big breakfast. Steel cut oats made with 2% milk, walnuts, Granny Smith apples, and either cranberries or blueberries, 1 tbsp optional almond butter, a dollop of Greek yogurt, and some spices/extracts. Plus either cottage cheese topped with salsa, or 2 eggs and bacon (skip the almond butter when I have bacon). Comes out to slightly over 500 calories and tops up my engine without spiking my blood glucose (I'm diabetic.)

I love putting different extracts on steel cut oats, it's a great way of making them flavorful for very few calories. Depending on my mood, I might use vanilla, almond, rum, or orange.

You might like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx5ieOTwcp0
  • zharptichka
    zharptichka Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I’m here to represent the millenials...

Avocado toast :wink:
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Coffee and a square of dark chocolate...and then more coffee