True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I...confess that I'm new here? Lol. And that I'm terrified right now because I want to be better, but I'm so used to failing. But I'm also terrified at my health getting the better of me and leaving my kids without a mother.

Man, what a downer, right? Let's try this again.

Um, I confess that I'm highly likely to say something unintentionally creepy or really out there as a response to just about anything because I have close to no filter and I talk while I think. I know I'm friends with someone when they reply as if nothing's wrong with it lol.

You're speaking your mind and seem honest...that's perfect and what makes this place fun...the less the filter the better!

I'll bet you I'm creepier...I remember random details about little things people say and message people at like 3 am with admiring messages...oh well...part of my charm?!?!

I've not got an admiring message :sad:
  • amandastardust89
    amandastardust89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Confession: thanks to PCOS, I have to shave my face nearly every day.
  • MatthewG1973
    MatthewG1973 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I confess, I go to the gym... to workout and check out members of the opposite sex☺️

• amandastardust89
    amandastardust89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    huv123 wrote: »
    I confess that I am reading this thread at work instead of doing actual important work. Sue me.
    I am going to do this until I go on holiday next week if I can get away with it because I am sick of everybody and everything.

Me too!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I confess, I go to the gym... to workout and check out members of the opposite sex☺️

Who doesn't??!!

Ha ha ha

Amirite, fellas?

g7yvasp0m8lo.jpg
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I...confess that I'm new here? Lol. And that I'm terrified right now because I want to be better, but I'm so used to failing. But I'm also terrified at my health getting the better of me and leaving my kids without a mother.

Um, I confess that I'm highly likely to say something unintentionally creepy or really out there as a response to just about anything because I have close to no filter and I talk while I think. I know I'm friends with someone when they reply as if nothing's wrong with it lol.

You're speaking your mind and seem honest...that's perfect and what makes this place fun...the less the filter the better!

I'll bet you I'm creepier...I remember random details about little things people say and message people at like 3 am with admiring messages...oh well...part of my charm?!?!

Aww, ok!! Thought I've sent you one (or 5) before...if not I'll get off my *kitten* and step it up!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Aww, ok!! Thought I've sent you one (or 5) before...if not I'll get off my *kitten* and step it up!!

ktbtkwj53kpr.gif
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    IC-I am teetering between wanting to help someone & telling them to go *kitten* themselves.

sometimes telling them to go *kitten* themselves is the best way to help them.

A true statement. He's going to hear it pretty shortly if he doesn't stop.

Remember:
    "Dalton: Don't worry about it. All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One: Never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two: Take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three: Be nice."

I was good up until be nice. I can try to find a nice well to tell him that, but I think he still needs to hear it. Sadly.

It is a quote from the movie "Roadhouse". There are ways to be nice and still tell someone to go *kitten* themselves.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options

You have the potential to be famous because of the unintentional creepiness :-) You will be fine.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I've been a vice-less goody two-shoes for months and I confess, it suuuucks. Seriously, what's the point of life if you can't live a little?
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I've been a vice-less goody two-shoes for months and I confess, it suuuucks. Seriously, what's the point of life if you can't live a little?

Let's flip places...you take on my vices...im going vice less
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    123tacos wrote: »

Let's flip places...you take on my vices...im going vice less

Lol. You'll regret it, but OK. So how do we do this, like run into each other really hard or both pee into the same fountain during a lightning storm?
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I confess that I was selfish and went out alone and did something I like to do, and for four hours, I didn't think about anything but the show I was at.

IC that I hit I hit stalker level 10 when holding my phone up to the tv with your Raw selfie while watching the show to determine where you were seated.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    IC-I am teetering between wanting to help someone & telling them to go *kitten* themselves.

sometimes telling them to go *kitten* themselves is the best way to help them.

A true statement. He's going to hear it pretty shortly if he doesn't stop.

Remember:
    "Dalton: Don't worry about it. All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One: Never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two: Take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three: Be nice."

I was good up until be nice. I can try to find a nice well to tell him that, but I think he still needs to hear it. Sadly.

It is a quote from the movie "Roadhouse". There are ways to be nice and still tell someone to go *kitten* themselves.

Love me some good Patrick Swayze eye candy :heart:
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    IC that I am VERY short on patience today. Certain people should stay out of my way.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    IC that I am VERY short on patience today. Certain people should stay out of my way.

jbcv632v2xqr.gif