Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Zodikosis wrote: »
    I had a bite of 10 different pies yesterday for Pi Day...my workplace had over 40 pies, and even with small slivers of pie, I was so stuffed by the end. It was my lunch and there was no room for dinner!

Oh, man! I'm jealous. I never got actual pie!

Cheesy wonton fits all the criteria for pie, right?
  • Zodikosis
    Zodikosis Posts: 149 Member
    I had a bite of 10 different pies yesterday for Pi Day...my workplace had over 40 pies, and even with small slivers of pie, I was so stuffed by the end. It was my lunch and there was no room for dinner!

I work at a scientific research institute, so they go pretty HAM for Pi Day. It's awesome. There was even a pie competition, although neither of my entries won. :'( Next year!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member

Cheesy wonton fits all the criteria for pie, right?

If my doughnut did, sure!
  • Dame_sans_merci
    Dame_sans_merci Posts: 74 Member
    I just eat what I want within my calorie goal. Some days that might be really healthy stuff and others it might be a Quorn cheesy escalope with half a pack of instant pasta in sauce or a steak pie with processed peas, mash and gravy. I’m still losing weight so it doesn’t feel like a restrictive diet for me.
  • Lizardybits
    Lizardybits Posts: 10 Member
    Never been to Buffalo Wild Wings, but sometimes a girl needs a Five Guys bacon cheeseburger and fries all to herself.

(not that I always eat like that, but part of why I'm here is portion control and to eat healthiER most of the time so that I don't feel guilty about eating giant piles fried calamari (another wonderous indulgence) when I really want to)
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Never been to Buffalo Wild Wings, but sometimes a girl needs a Five Guys bacon cheeseburger and fries all to herself.

Five Guys does lettuce wrapped burgers and they are a keto lunch staple for me. Love Five Guys
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member

(not that I always eat like that, but part of why I'm here is portion control and to eat healthiER most of the time so that I don't feel guilty about eating giant piles fried calamari (another wonderous indulgence) when I really want to)

I don't even understand not ever going to Buffalo Wild Wings. I love that place lol
  • Verity1111
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    Verity1111 wrote: »

I don't even understand not ever going to Buffalo Wild Wings. I love that place lol

My sons and I have a tradition when we get haircuts we hit BWW afterwards for some wings and beer...root beer for them for now.

I'd go there to celebrate nothing. Any excuse is a good one. lol
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    I'd go there to celebrate nothing. Any excuse is a good one. lol

I go to B-Dubs to play poker, but they decided to remove the gaming devices from the one closest to me. I will check out my other B-Dubs Thursday when I go to get the mail.

• amieelizabeth82
    amieelizabeth82 Posts: 5 Member
    Love this thread x I eat whatever I want too. McDonald's mmmmm
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Went to Texas Roadhouse last night almost entirely for the rolls and cinnamon butter. Good lord.
  • quiksylver296
    edited April 2018
    Went to Texas Roadhouse last night almost entirely for the rolls and cinnamon butter. Good lord.

Don't lynch me, but I don't get the obsession with TR rolls and butter. :#
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited April 2018

I went there last Saturday. OMG those things are amazing. :tongue: :
  • RoxieDawn

Don't lynch me, but I don't get the obsessions with TR rolls and butter. :#

No lynching for you. For me its more about the 'hot out of the oven' not so much the cinnamon butter.
  • quiksylver296
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

No lynching for you. For me its more about the 'hot out of the oven' not so much the cinnamon butter.

Whew. ;)

I'm not a huge bread person. I could see if bread was someone's kryptonite how the TR rolls would be the bomb.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Whew. ;)

I'm not a huge bread person. I could see if bread was someone's kryptonite how the TR rolls would be the bomb.

I do eat bread but I don't make my own. The bread that comes hot from restaurants is kind of treat since I don't make my own. We have a bbq place here that makes these cheese muffins that I end up stuffing a few in my pockets on the way out. LOL
  • Verity1111
    Not big on cinnamon here. I do like fresh bread though. :P Today I am at over 1800 calories and trying to figure out how much exercise I need to make up for it Lol.
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Whew. ;)

I’m not a huge bread person either anymore, but something about a really soft fluffy roll with gobs of lightly sweet cinnamon butter? Oof, slay me