The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    ejh2006 wrote: »
    Just came across this "the middle agers group" and I thought to myself... EVE I think you will be just find introducing yourself to all this wonderful group. I'm about to be 41yrs ( April 3rd). I have struggled with my weight all my life. I have lost/gain/lost and gain it all back and a bit more, but it wasn't until 18 months ago that I guess I finally got sick and tired of being big and took things seriously. You have to change your eating habits or it's not going to work regardless of how much you workout. Any who... here I am and ready to rock my 40's 50's 60's and 90's if I get there :-) xoxoxo8r5tjt4tinp3.png
    [/quot
    CONGRATULATIONS!

This is amazing!! Congratulations on all the progress you've made.
  • issa0105
    issa0105 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! 36 yr old single Mom in Las Vegas ;)
  • yoga_mel
    yoga_mel Posts: 76 Member
    edited March 2018
    38 this summer feel free to add
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Morning youngsters!!!!
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,217 Member
    Good Morning!!! Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday. I know I will. :)
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Good morning all.... Happy Friday!!
  • Margee1965
    Margee1965 Posts: 24 Member
    Afternoon all hope you all having a good day no gym today day off rest for me but packing too go too daughters then we fly out on Tuesday too Lithuania for a 4 day break can’t wait be lots walking too keep me on track xx
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    7g0l0qhzd3n9.jpg
    Good Morning Everyone and Happy Friday!!!!
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 210 Member
    Good Morning Everyone! I hope you all have a fantastic Friday! I have a dentist appt today to replace a filling that fell out. Probably going to skip workout today and eating maybe a bit off. Did I mention...I hate the dentist! :neutral:
  • afzal9445
    afzal9445 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone! I am in my mid thirties. I am new here...it would nice to make friends here and to learn from each other...
    cheers!!
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Mornin old farts :D
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Mornin old farts :D
    Who you calling old?..... :)
  • Susieq2466
    Susieq2466 Posts: 17 Member
    Good Afternoon Everyone . I am 35 and from Wild and Wonderful WV. I could not remember If I mentioned that. They are right as you get older your memory shrinks. Hope everyone has a wonderful productive weekend.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    If I'm only as old as I feel, someday's I feel juvenile and sometimes I feel decrepit. Do I take an average?
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    If I'm only as old as I feel, someday's I feel juvenile and sometimes I feel decrepit. Do I take an average?

Yes, take the average :)
  • TonyB0588
    Morning youngsters!!!!

If 71 in your username is your birth year, you're 5 years younger than I am.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Morning youngsters!!!!

Mine is my age :D ..
  • TonyB0588
    Morning youngsters!!!!

Your age -15 ?? You won't qualify for the middle ager's group at all.

By the way, mine is not my age as you can see from my earlier comment. That's another number combo I use for some of my online activities.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Morning youngsters!!!!

By the way, mine is not my age as you can see from my earlier comment. That's another number combo I use for some of my online activities.

Lol.. you know me Tony, Im a rebel and gatecrasher.. :laugh:

So your birth year is not 58 or 88?
  • TonyB0588
    Morning youngsters!!!!

Lol.. you know me Tony, Im a rebel and gatecrasher.. :laugh:

So your birth year is not 58 or 88?

No. It's 66 - five years earlier than doubledman71 that I responded to above.