March 2018 Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    @PastorVincent Yeesh I'm glad you're okay! So much for the "I don't need to fuel for a half" theory! No harm done, congrats on finishing your first half!

I have gone 17 miles with out fuel, so I think this was a combination of factors include poor breakfast choices and not eating closer to race start, the hill, push to fast for course, and etc.

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    cburke8909 wrote: »
    I did it 44:32 10k official race time. I'll submit a race report tonight. 3 miles warm up and 3.5 warm down for a 12.6 mile day. Congrats to all the racers today. 21/424 in my age bracket 226 overal out of 5200 and 195/2601 male runners.

@cburke8909 Holy crap that's a fantastic placing! You're so good!!

@garygse I ordered some Vomeros on Thursday. :smile:

@JessicaMcB Much admiration for your 50 km.
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    cburke8909 wrote: »
    I did it 44:32 10k official race time. I'll submit a race report tonight. 3 miles warm up and 3.5 warm down for a 12.6 mile day. Congrats to all the racers today. 21/424 in my age bracket 226 overal out of 5200 and 195/2601 male runners.

Well done! Congrats!
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    @MobyCarp Hey! Great to see you racing again!
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,976 Member
    Options
    This may not be the right place to ask this, but is anyone else having trouble with activities not showing up on "my day" on garmin connect? I tried to look on their help forums, but had no luck. I had a walk today that synced to Strava and shows up on my Garmin calendar, but not on my day or under "walk" in the activity list.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    This may not be the right place to ask this, but is anyone else having trouble with activities not showing up on "my day" on garmin connect? I tried to look on their help forums, but had no luck. I had a walk today that synced to Strava and shows up on my Garmin calendar, but not on my day or under "walk" in the activity list.

Mine is occasionally slow to update. Connecting to Wi-Fi sometimes helps.
  • abutcher2122
    abutcher2122 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    exercise.png
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,976 Member
    Options

Thanks! It did eventually show up. ☺
  • Sparx_81
    Sparx_81 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    03/05
    Ok! I'm in!
    I've started the c25k a few times but always flail at week 5! I'm currently on week 4 so should have a 5 km completed by the end of the month. Have done 2 10km runs before so aiming to get back up to that by end of the year!

A local park does timed 5k every day so my goal for march will be 50km and to do a timed 5km on 31st march! ❤️

Goal 50km

03/06 - No run as husband was late home from work...
    03/07 3.55km. 3.55
    03/08 - 3.95km 7.5
    03/09 - No run
    03/10- rest
    03/11- gym - spinning
    03/12 -rest
    03/13 - 3.5km 11 slowly getting there…
    03/14 - rest
    03/15 - 3.75km 14.75
    03/16 - 3.5km 18.25
    03/17 - 7.5km 25.75 Half way through the month and half way to my goal!
    03/18 - snowed in… grrrrrrr…. :-(
  • PastorVincent
    Options

Thanks! It did eventually show up. ☺

When ever that happens, I force a sync and it fixes it right up.