The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• axxedlex
    axxedlex Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wassup MFP peeps? 45 yo male looking for fitness pals who are as out of shape as I am, and also looking for pals who are in better shape and can help motivate me. Bonus points if you use a Garmin device!

Feel free to add me!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    So many new people on here. Good luck all
  • guardianwill
    guardianwill Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say Hi, 56 here and new to this group but not to a healthy lifestyle or myfitnesspal. Nice to meet all of you and hope you all have an exciting Saint Patty's Day!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Goooood mornin middle agers :D

I hope you are all having a great St Patricks Day.. Im pretty sure green beer has no calories :laugh:
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I’m currently working during the night, so I hope other people are having my share of booze
  • BeautifullyBroken50
    BeautifullyBroken50 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    51 here and starting over after a year of continuous illness or injury and 40# heavier than I was . It’s harder this go around because I’m always in pain. But, I’ll get there again. Just want to enjoy the ride there. I’m definitely more humbled than I was before I got myself broken. Feel free to add me .
  • Pastaprincess1978
    Pastaprincess1978 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I am 40 yrs young. Lol. Looking for like minded new friends also. Feel free to add me! I’m new to My Fitness Pal. Since starting my weight loss journey in January I’ve lost 22lbs so far. Wishing everyone the best!

Tried to add you but 'page missing' or something - anyway feel free to add me:) Having friends on here helps!
  • Pastaprincess1978
    Pastaprincess1978 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Good Sunday morning everyone (at least in China where I am) - I am off for a morning walk! Looking forward to more posts and updates - so nice to share!
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    What to say about St. Patty's Day? I went to a Trivia Night. Started out well, I had no alcohol, drank water. We were able to bring in our own snacks. Needless to say, I snacked and I snacked. Didin't even know what to put in for calories. I knew it was going to be a "rough" night with all those munchies on the table. I did try to keep it under control...which I think I did pretty well. Anyway it was a fun night, our team tied with four others for fourth place! Today is a new day and back to my regular routine!
  • jammerx37
    jammerx37 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey new to mfp but not the middle agers!
  • HotMermaid729
    HotMermaid729 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    B)
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Ok all you 30s 40s and 50s i am back this week from vacation. Going back to running a bit this week but can't over do it. My joints where hurting so had to stop for a bit. I will esay into and mix in some other work outs.I real miss running. Ok good luck to everyone have a good up coming week. B)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Ok all you 30s 40s and 50s i am back this week from vacation. Going back to running a bit this week but can't over do it. My joints where hurting so had to stop for a bit. I will esay into and mix in some other work outs.I real miss running. Ok good luck to everyone have a good up coming week. B)

Easy back into it carefully.. be kind to your joints :)
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello there! My name is Trista. I'm 37, married to my hubby and mama to one sweet boy. I'm rejoining MFP and could use some supportive friends!
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »

Easy back into it carefully.. be kind to your joints :)

Thanks Jo . I tend to over do it sometimes.lol
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Morning. Hope everyone has a marvelous Monday! :)
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    trumpet38 wrote: »
    47 feel free to add me.. I need to get my mojo back, lose a few pounds and trim up! Mutual motivation works wonders....

I hear ya brother, me too.