A married man lied to me?

Options

Replies

• marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I dunno. My husband left his wife for me and were pretty happy. Stick with him kid, you’ve got this.

I would venture to say that you are the one in a million .

Stop being so negative

https://youtu.be/VKbWF1jwMhE
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,498 Member
    Options
    I dunno. My husband left his wife for me and were pretty happy. Stick with him kid, you’ve got this.

I would venture to say that you are the one in a million .

I would venture to say that you don’t even know how accurate this statement is.

Boy Howdy.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Well he isn't technically married but he lives with the mother of his children and 2 kids.When we met he told me that he is the process of separating but is just trying to figure out what's best of their children.I believed him .

We've been seeing each other for year and he still lives with her.He only see me during his work hours,he hasn't spend a night with me.He ignored valentine's day and he has never bought me any presents.He claims that he would want to spend more time with me it's hard because his kids are very young and require all his attention

Lately I've been feeling bad about the situation I'm in.I wonder if they are still intimate and it's constantly in back of mind...wondering if they are still together.Did he lie to me?Why do I feel so bad

Why not find some single guy who isn't a liar.

They're out there, right?
  • marissafit06
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Well he isn't technically married but he lives with the mother of his children and 2 kids.When we met he told me that he is the process of separating but is just trying to figure out what's best of their children.I believed him .

We've been seeing each other for year and he still lives with her.He only see me during his work hours,he hasn't spend a night with me.He ignored valentine's day and he has never bought me any presents.He claims that he would want to spend more time with me it's hard because his kids are very young and require all his attention

Lately I've been feeling bad about the situation I'm in.I wonder if they are still intimate and it's constantly in back of mind...wondering if they are still together.Did he lie to me?Why do I feel so bad

Nah, all men are lying trash
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Wait.

You say trash like it's a bad thing.
  • marissafit06
    Options
    Sweetheart - he doesn't care enough about you to make time for you on a regular basis. I work 70+ hour weeks and still make time to see my kids and go to the gym. I wanted to slot in some rando peen I would find a way and could give him a night every now and then. Even if they aren't still together, he is treating you like *kitten* and you deserve more.
  • marissafit06
    Options

Wait.

You say trash like it's a bad thing.

:wink:
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Sweetheart - he doesn't care enough about you to make time for you on a regular basis. I work 70+ hour weeks and still make time to see my kids and go to the gym. I wanted to slot in some rando peen I would find a way and could give him a night every now and then. Even if they aren't still together, he is treating you like *kitten* and you deserve more.

Thinking back,he hasn't spend any real time with me.He claims it is hard because of his kids as they are under 2 years old

Sounds like you know what needs to happen here, and yes it’s hard and sucks when you have feelings for someone. Even when you know it’s wrong. But listen to that voice in you’re head before you waste 14 years of your life w a man that will never change.
  • jennibabie87
    jennibabie87 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Drop him!!!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    XxQueenMxX wrote: »
    Is this real? Are u bored and just playing a jokes on us???
    Ok, if not. Then yes girl... you're the side chick *insert eye roll here*. If he really wanted a real relationship with u he would do all those things you mentioned he doesn't do, but most importantly HE WOULDN'T BE LIVING WITH ANOTHER WOMAN.

That he shares children with.

maybe he's broke AF and can't afford his own place.

So do you meet him for lunch, and you pay?

Eta: and who buys his supper?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Ah, twins.