Replies

• jenandjoon
    jenandjoon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yay!! 30’s group! Woot! 32 here. :)
  • Smilin40
    Smilin40 Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Hey I was thirty 15 years ago can I stay.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Smilin40 wrote: »
    Hey I was thirty 15 years ago can I stay.

I'd say 39 with 6 years experience. If you get our retro references and general goofy nerdiness, then I would allow it. But it's not up to me!
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I could technically be here for 5 more months...then I'll sadly see myself out...
  • EvanK84
    EvanK84 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Y'all are cool to stay! Gotta keep it fun. I'll be 34 in April.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Ooh getting close! I am only turning 38 at the end of the year. Two whole seasons to get through
  • marysjourneytolose
    marysjourneytolose Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just turned 30! I feel like *kitten* today because I drank rum last night and (don't judge) I smoked a little too.
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Hello :) . When did I get old enough to be considered on my way to middle age (or there)? :(. How did that happen?? Next month, I will be another year well into my 30's. I am the same age as my sister in-law's mom... She is a grandma! I'm old enough to be called grandma. How depressing.
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I love my 30's. 20's were not as much fun.
  • EvanK84
    Options
    Hell yeah ladies! That's what's up!
  • sdancer2017
    sdancer2017 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Evan! Is that a new progress pic? You look great!

Hi everyone! Hope you are killin those workouts!
    By the way- Impressed w the rhymin' skills! Especially @Versicolour Hahaha-hugs!
  • Elliephantcrossing
    Elliephantcrossing Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    32, Indiana.
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    hey I'm Ruffa. turning 31 this year. I started enjoying life during my late 20s like 4 years ago, I love going to concerts, probably 10 or so per year. I usually drive, fly and probably swim and roll just to get to a venue lmao. I have a Hanson tattoo coz ya know 90s lol I also go to Tulsa every yr to see them.
  • EvanK84
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Evan! Is that a new progress pic? You look great!

Hi everyone! Hope you are killin those workouts!
    By the way- Impressed w the rhymin' skills! Especially @Versicolour Hahaha-hugs!

Yes it is! Thanks ! ;) I've been hitting the gym 4 - 5 times a week for about a month now.
  • XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hey! 31 here! I actually don't feel 31...what ever that feels like. And a few days ago i forgot I was 31 and said i was 30 lol. Age is just a #, all that matters is how you feel!!! I've been married for 3 years but my husband and I have been together for almost 14 years and we have a almost 12 year old, so that makes me feel a little old at times. But i'm that "hip" (but strict mom), my husband and I still enjoy clubbing, date nights, going to vegas or out of town for the weekend, traveling with our boys and doing fun stuff with them as well!
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't see the point of life after 40. So my 30's feel like the calm before the storm. *kitten*.
  • sportychic87
    sportychic87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m new here! {not sure how I feel about that yet but we’ll give it another year :wink: )
  • sdancer2017
    sdancer2017 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi new 30 somethings! I feel like we will all be in the best shape of our lives this decade!

@EvanK84 I remember you talking about past obstacles so way to kick *kitten*!! You can tell you've been working hard!

I tend to disappear when I'm in a rut so good liuck to you all & hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be kickin butt!

Thanks for the motivation!
  • jennibabie87
    jennibabie87 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Turned 30 last year and don’t feel or look like it at all!!! But if I’m like my mom, I’ll start aging after 40, so I’m enjoying it and living it up while I can!!! Totally screwed up in my 20’s so here’s to making my 30’s amazing and hopefully less screwed up!!
  • korva
    korva Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    32. I know myself better now than ever. A blessing and a curse LOL